Chair of Deception 2 - Game Thread - GAME OVER - UNSHACKLED AND TRICKSTER WIN

Someone suggested leaving zorvo for marquess to kill. But that is a bad idea, because there are possible starting wolf roles that can benefit from that. Just a few examples.
///
Juggle (Night) - Make everything targeting the chosen player fail tonight. Cannot target the same player(s) on consecutive nights. - Infinite Uses :crown: (Trickster)

Flesh Wall (Night) - A player of your choice will become immune to death this night. Any player that attacks them will die the following night unless healed. Can self target. - 2 Uses (Acolyte)

Damocles (Night) - Make a player unable to be visited by any member of the Azure Dragoon the following night. They will be informed of this. - Infinite Uses :crown: (Summoner)

Dirty Work (Night) - Target a player with one of the following effects - Infinite Uses

• Intercept - Roleblock a player. Cannot target the same player on consecutive nights.
  • Stalk - Determine who visits the target player. You will also learn if they can be converted.
  • Hired Goons - Make a player immune to death tonight. (Luminary)
2 Likes

Currently think Magnus, Jarek and guava are towny. Magnus for activity and based on jarek/guava interactions I think they both genuinely believe their position in regards to Zorvo to be pro-town.

1 Like

I really really do feel aswell Magnus is being his usual self, scrutinity and all. I really don’t know how he’s as a wolf. I am just going to trust him for today.

1 Like

At least from my perspective, I don’t think any of my behaviour today is indicative of anything except “effort”.

How have I posted 115 times already, I was barely here today.

1 Like

If you are barely here then we are even more so

Afraid about appearing concerned about being voted, overcompensates and pretends they’re happy with it. One of the oldest tricks in the book.

This is the extent of Yamikarp’s solving today.
VOTE: Yamikarp.

1 Like

To be fair. 37 posts is a fair bit more than I might usually do but I’m hype for a FoL for the first time in a good while honestly.

Plus most of my posts have either been about Zorvo or complaining about people talking about Zorvo. I’m a hypocrite.

2 Likes

That’s my secret. Post a lot, spam a lot, and people will townread you purely off volume.

2 Likes

It failed miserably for me

Damn super difficult to read the dude with not even 10 posts eh?

2 Likes

Or you can not kill me because I don’t oppose you!!??

I’m like a Survivor, why are you against Survivors?

I mean there’s reads here but like take the focus off of me yeah?

Is no one gonna comment Pigeon has made like no actual reads?

Everything in their ISO is about me.

Is eight posts too much for people?

Be lucky you aren’t reading my 146 posts.

How is that wolfy though?
They have a read, Pigeon has nothing.

Zorvo, buddy… if you could compile your thoughts into a paragraph instead of doing 5 or so posts in a row with a same thread of logic to them then that’d be good and give us an accurate representation of how much content you actually have instead of the inflated trickery

1 Like

So you’re saying I need to work on my posting style and do wall posts instead of single sentence posts.

Gotcha.

(I’ll admit I also do single sentence posts on discord as well, my friend even muted me and said that’s way too much notifications and to ping him when I’m finished speaking so he only gets one notification instead of like ten.)

2 Likes