Chair of Deception 2 - Game Thread - GAME OVER - UNSHACKLED AND TRICKSTER WIN

Then what do you think of Silviu, is he on joking mode or is he trying to signal?

You got a tiny bit of pressure and you immediately move to claiming that it’s NAI, that people should stop reading into it and you got so pressured apparently that you’re just willing to claim immediately?

1 Like

Wait I am just right now in this universe seeing wolf leafia behavior?

LOL probably not…? BUT IT WOULD BE SOME WACKY PLAY WOULDN’T IT?

(imagine I called it out?)

You roleblock and remove protection from people you targets, that are presumably going to be primarily townies. Despite that wolves will still have a lot leverage on you since they can convert or nightkill your targets.

Not too sure. I haven’t looked at Silvui yet. I’ll do that now.

I literally have a track record of doing that regardless of alignment and you know it. Anyone that has played with me does. It even happened in the Pokemon Xros Wars game.

Silvui’s iso

A ton of fluffing at the beginning. Nothing of note.

NAI i think but it’s the first post that wasn’t pure fluff. It reads to me like Silvui maybe realizing that they haven’t done anything of note and trying to fit in.

Notable that by this point at least 4 people had at least two scumreads. >rand wolf.

Doesn’t sound too bad. More NAI than anything else.

This is pretty villagery though. I like it. For context, Silvui wanted Frost to let me explain something instead of just voting me for it.

Saying the obvious here. NAI but I don’t really like it.

It just seems here that Silvui is trying to be all agreeable and it comes across as a wolf trying to fit in to me.

Possible TMI that Magnus is town? If you don’t know how someone is as a wolf, why blindly trust them? You ask them questions and try to discern their alignment from that.

Silviu has done very little solving if any and they’re coming across as super agreeable. So agreeable that it doesn’t seem real, like they’re just trying to fit in. Pretty sure Silviu is a wolf here.

VOTE: Silviu

Using past games as a defense isn’t going to stop the red flag from appearing, unfortunately.

I’m just hoping it’ll make people realize that that stuff isn’t AI for me.

I think I will be voting for lord someone from here if any of you will want.

We probably shouldn’t be talking about who we’ll vote for Lord just yet as conversion is confirmed to exist.

Ranta: “Currently think Magnus, Jarek and guava are towny. Magnus for activity and based on jarek/guava interactions I think they both genuinely believe their position in regards to Zorvo to be pro-town.”

-This needs to be explained more because on it’s own it looks fishy. But I’m getting town vibes from Ranta anyways.

Silviu: “I really really do feel aswell Magnus is being his usual self, scrutinity and all. I really don’t know how he’s as a wolf. I am just going to trust him for today.”

-I don’t know if I agree. Just because someone is acting their usual self, I wouldn’t trust it.

Magnus: “Afraid about appearing concerned about being voted, overcompensates and pretends they’re happy with it. One of the oldest tricks in the book”

-Can’t believe ur doing Yami Yugi like this rn. They will send u to the shadow realm.

Magnus: “This is the extent of Yamikarp’s solving today.”

-And THIS is your extent at solving. I more empathize with the person that said smthing about the fact that executing 2 certain ppl would be good information.

Kiiruma: “I’m hype for a FoL for the first time in a good while honestly.”

-This makes me happy idk why ahaha

Zorvo: “Or you can not kill me because I don’t oppose you!!??”

-I don’t think you have anything to fear. Unless they’re illuding to be marquess themselves. (I don’t know if that’s someone people do in this rolelist)

Leafia: “I trust that you won’t wolfside intentionally at least. I know you enough to be certain of that. Key word being intentionally.”

-Easy cover to stay on neutral ground about Zorvo

Leafa: “want to see more from h I’ll m too so I’ll help with the pressure. VOTE: Caspore”

-This feels like a cope out. “Just vote the afk”

Leafia: “Seriously? Defending myself isn’t AI and of course someone is going to be defensive when pushed.”

-I think it depends on playstyle, if you’re usually chill then maybe your reaction this time seems strange.

Silviu: “Wait I am just right now in this universe seeing wolf leafia behavior?”

-You can’t just drop tea and not explain it… Smh my head

All right.

VOTE: Silviu

1 Like

It’s called a pressure vote. Not a cop out.

I’m always like this when pushed regardless of alignment.

Stuff looked like it comes from emotion and experience, which makes me believe they are genuine positions and not fabricated ones.

Jarek

Same goes for guava

Guava

Magnus read is pretty self-explanatory, I think.

3 Likes

Whether they’re real.or fabricated doesn’t really affect their alignment given they were talking about Zorvo I believe.

My answer to your argument

VOTE: Leafia

I don’t get what you want from me with a thread like this. Do you want me to jump up and down with excitement for the sake of deduction?

Interesting OMGUSing here.

My personal preference is mech solving but do you best I guess

1 Like

At least make an attempt at solving and try to analyze people to see if you think their views come from a villagery or a wolfy viewpoint.

That at the very least.