Chair of Deception 2 - Game Thread - GAME OVER - UNSHACKLED AND TRICKSTER WIN

All right.

VOTE: Silviu

1 Like

It’s called a pressure vote. Not a cop out.

I’m always like this when pushed regardless of alignment.

Stuff looked like it comes from emotion and experience, which makes me believe they are genuine positions and not fabricated ones.

Jarek

Same goes for guava

Guava

Magnus read is pretty self-explanatory, I think.

3 Likes

Whether they’re real.or fabricated doesn’t really affect their alignment given they were talking about Zorvo I believe.

My answer to your argument

VOTE: Leafia

I don’t get what you want from me with a thread like this. Do you want me to jump up and down with excitement for the sake of deduction?

Interesting OMGUSing here.

My personal preference is mech solving but do you best I guess

1 Like

At least make an attempt at solving and try to analyze people to see if you think their views come from a villagery or a wolfy viewpoint.

That at the very least.

I am always in the spotlight and get scrutinized for it so that was unavoidable anyways

No, sorry. I am going to do nothing productive here because I don’t feel like it and that’s who I am. Thanks for listening to my ted talk.

Eh no that’s more my thing.

2 Likes

I don’t think you usually get suspected D1. Jarek best lizard companion to keep day 1.

I meant that their believe in what they are doing being pro-town seemed genuine. Doesn’t mean they technically couldn’t be wolves trying to get towncred like that but I think that is less likely than them being town for that.

belief*

Look Leafia I know what you are trying to do. You are getting pushed by big lizard Jarek and to deflect attention you spin it onto me. Not very nice is it

I don’t really agree with that, but I can at least understand that pov coming from a villager.

Which is making me feel like you are trying to buss me when we are not teammates :skull:

Nope. I’m voting someone that I believe to be a wolf. You’re the one trying to deflect suspicion back onto me. Why can’t I just be a villager that looked over your iso and decided that you looked wolfy?

I don’t think zorvo is group scum just to be entirely clear I just think taking a nice safe execution that is guaranteed not to be a town member is way better than “lol lets shoot someone because I said they were sus” on D1

you’re free to disagree there’s 16 other people here anyway and it’s just my opinion.