Chair of Deception 2 - Game Thread - GAME OVER - UNSHACKLED AND TRICKSTER WIN

I don’t think you usually get suspected D1. Jarek best lizard companion to keep day 1.

I meant that their believe in what they are doing being pro-town seemed genuine. Doesn’t mean they technically couldn’t be wolves trying to get towncred like that but I think that is less likely than them being town for that.

belief*

Look Leafia I know what you are trying to do. You are getting pushed by big lizard Jarek and to deflect attention you spin it onto me. Not very nice is it

I don’t really agree with that, but I can at least understand that pov coming from a villager.

Which is making me feel like you are trying to buss me when we are not teammates :skull:

Nope. I’m voting someone that I believe to be a wolf. You’re the one trying to deflect suspicion back onto me. Why can’t I just be a villager that looked over your iso and decided that you looked wolfy?

I don’t think zorvo is group scum just to be entirely clear I just think taking a nice safe execution that is guaranteed not to be a town member is way better than “lol lets shoot someone because I said they were sus” on D1

you’re free to disagree there’s 16 other people here anyway and it’s just my opinion.

I don’t think you work this way, it doesn’t come across that way when coincidentally: Big lizard Jarek who is meanie tried to push you because you suddenly got defensive all of a sudden.

He’s not pushing me. He’s not even voting me. The way you’re reacting to my push sucks too.

Everyone, here’s something you can analyze. Analyze the showdown between Silviu and me and see what you think of it. That’ll be far more productive than talking about Zorvo.

1 Like

And also Leafia, this is also something I do. When you ISO people you leave likes and this gives away the timeframe of you doing it.

The likes you gave me are pretty fresh, aren’t they. They are pretty fresh in my notification tab. And because mister frosty over there scumread me that doesn’t mean I am suddenly the most ideal target for a myslynch. :heart_decoration:

Just checked what the classes that I convert into do and I have to say they’re both pretty powerful.

1 Like

Not everyone does it the same way you do it.

I don’t think it’s a wildly different style. You leave :heart:, it remains in the notification tab as you can’t quite take them back.

Hint hint, nudge nudge, winkwink to the evils for no particular reason. Whistles innocently and giggles

That’s not what I meant. I just like posts that I like.

Anyway, heading out for now. I’ll be back before EoD though. :sleepingleafeon:

1 Like

The likes you leave on posts gives the timeframe of it especially if the post is old.

That has nothing to do with anything. :sleepingleafeon:

It has to do with the timing of Jarek saying “why are you suddenly defensive when I asked you this question” and the timing of you liking posts I wrote like times ago.