Chair of Deception 2 - Game Thread - GAME OVER - UNSHACKLED AND TRICKSTER WIN

Or:
Yes, but it’s less likely and the only information we have to go on

That’s completely fair. But they aren’t here, how can we pressure someone that isn’t here?

We have multiple slots that haven’t given many takes that we should be pushing for more content.
These would include Gorta, Creature, Caitlin and Caspore (Now Wingman)

I do like how Wingman has come into the game but previously your slot was… how can I put this nicely? Lacklustre. It’s entirely possible your slot is a wolf but you’re just a more confident player idk. Especially since despite being a 5 poster… it wasn’t even pushed much.

What I mean is, it’s a shot in the dark. They wouldn’t be able to defend themselves and all we have is not substantial on it’s own.

I cannot disagree, no.

Caspore claimed to be busy, unfortunately, and I cannot rectify what has happened, or what another player chose to say
However, not too much points against me, at least, at the moment, and scum would be at a direct disadvantage having me on their team

1 Like

Now we can’t really do much about that can we? Voting them off might be fighting the system by taking out non-active players, but it’s not winning you the game.

I know Magnus’ claim and if Magnus is actually good, then I would want Magnus to survive because of it.
Of course there’s plenty of mech which means that Magnus could just be evil which would render this useless.

But Magnus living seems useful assuming I can trust them.

But, however
I do disagree that I do not have many takes.

The issue is, it seems evils have done a good job of killing off our more active voices.
So right now we have got to deal with the less active players or risk that if some of them are good we could just outright lose.

Do we work with what info we’ve got or do we RNG the in-active players? When we do have some suspicion on those that can be pressured.

I’m at a loss myself

Say for example that Caitlin, Gorta and Creature are all good.
Then that’s 3 less active good voices towards solving the game.

This means that we have got Zorvo (Neut), 2 starting evils and a NE but only 3 (or maybe 2) actually AD voices working together.

1 Like

Which if we don’t keep these slots into gear might mean we’re already outnumbered.

Urgh let’s ping and hear others out? And hope for the best I guess

@Caitlin @Gorta @Creature please we need you guys

2 Likes

I got rid of 1 evil but I very literally cannot carry this without town working together.
At this point our only (good) killing power is likely in the hands of the Marquess.
Who to my knowledge likely whiffed and hit a good player yesterday.

This reduces our effectiveness to solve and if we stumble once or twice, the game can and will be lost.
Don’t let my OE go to waste.

1 Like

This doesn’t seem like something a good-aligned player would say, but I digress.
I think Gorta, at the very least, is good. I doubt both Caitlin and Creature are groupscum. Part of this read is founded on these posts:

Is this aligned?

It could be aligned but at this point ngl I’m tempted to leave them alive if they are evil because then they’re less of a threat than active wolves lol.

After all, if the wolves are less active they will be less likely to get the votes they need for certain wagons.

In hindsight, this does look bad. But that’s not what I meant. To me, it looked like comparatively, it’d be RNG to vote in-active slots based on pmuch gut reads when there is more on active slots.

And this was assuming they keep the inactivity up. This is why I suggested pinging them and hoping for the best.

1 Like

I’ll have to look at their messages later. I’ve forgotten 99 percent of their posts.