Chair of Deception 2 - Game Thread - GAME OVER - UNSHACKLED AND TRICKSTER WIN

I don’t blame you.

1 Like

Now that I’m looking at Garfooled’s ISO, their reads haven’t been the most clear.

Garfooled’s read-related posts

@Garfooled could you outline your current thoughts on everyone alive?

I’ll get to it hopefully soon. This feels like homework being assigned to me— but I signed up for this

But this right here, you didn’t elaborate much on this and that discredits me to those who only look back on your post. The reason why u looked worse was that you were downplaying the threat town is currently in. Saying that conversion happens n4 doesn’t change the fact that we are losing majority soon.

What I was implying when I said

is that throwing someone under the bus wouldn’t be the end of the world. Just explaining my thought process.

I can be confusing if I don’t clarify things. I’m realizing that now, I’m not surprised, I’m often the one causing misunderstandings in general life stuffs.

I bet you’d be proud to know I’m using background music from HK to do this.

1 Like

Decided to start now since I unwisely drank coffee and am jittery from it.

I didn’t elaborate on any of your posts, I don’t think. I was quoting the posts where you outwardly expressed your opinion, and you saying I was looking worse for you counts. I wasn’t actually sure what ‘this’ was…

See here, I’m not really one for doomerposting. You may or may not know this, but town on this site has a tendency to lose… more or less every game. I’m more or less resigned to this fact, so I don’t bother wasting posts on it. Call it strange, but I think it’s worse for town morale if one draws attention to the numbers.

I’m not sure where I implied otherwise. Zorvo townsiding makes today 7v3, and 5v3 tomorrow with a forced execution because conversion.

Nonetheless, I wasn’t really criticising the posts I quoted, I’m just pointing out how few there are. I just wanted an orderly list from you. Are you having fun here? I hope you are.

Fair enough, and if that’s actual concern (cus I can’t tell over the interwebs if it’s genuine or not), I am having fun, and I appreciate it.

I took it as criticism because I am jittery and sleep deprived lol and because now that suspicion has been thrown hard on you I’m also paranoid.

I was told this, I panicked and you didn’t. I found that weird. Wingman over there was aware of the predicament we were in and you weren’t too concerned from my perspective. But that might be NAI on your end but I don’t know that for sure, and I’m not about to pour over masses of text from your last games when your playstyle might’ve been changed to find out.

Another misunderstanding. I thought it was criticism.

1 Like

How much experience with Forum Mafia have you had, by the way?

I only have experience with Discord Mafia games and I haven’t played those in years. and I mean yearssss

(Seth was prolly rlly rlly searching the friendslist for ppl to fill slots)

1 Like

Here is my first read I guess… (reading in the order that names show up when you click the “show votes” button)
I’m excluding a few people because I feel like it’s obvious what I feel about them.

-I gotta agree with this, who would counterclaim any neutral space? It’s to most of their benefit to stay out of the radar. I think it might be convenient for Zorvo to take advantage of this. Frost suggested the Marl fakaclaim from the Trials and Tribulation might be a thing.

-I think from the passion alone and the way they format their sentences, they can be trusted here.

-It feels important to note that Yami felt like Wazza was scummy for pushing a neutral when they felt genuine to me in the post above.

-I think it’s working out great for them at the moment. Town needs them and evils probably don’t see them as a threat.

-The deescalation of the “thunderdome” looks good in hindsight now that we know for sure both Frost and Leafia are town.

-Also felt important to point out. This is a good point. So they might’ve posted more if Wazza was who they thought they were? Are they really afk?

-Unless they’re faking being bled, they’re being self-sacrificial which looks good on them.

-I need an elaboration on this.

-I’m also confused on what any of this means tbh. If someone has like… a quick explanation so I don’t have to look it up…?

-It’s possible (although they were really going hard on town siding early game. Their enthusiasm about it lowered imo the more the game went on). There are also 2 possible Neutral slots.

-The amount of info they’re giving out is useful. I might be blindly trusting but the increased word count because of their night abilities makes perfect sense to me if they’re town. (It coincides with their earlier explanation as to why they won’t do as much as social solving as others.)

How did everyone miss this?

No fecking idea.

Urgh stop me I’m reading too much into every single sentence.

No. Keep going.

I feel like I’m tinfoiling with this one, but something is better than nothing right?

-I wish I had that confidence. Where the heck is it coming from? Especially when ur not posting as much as the others. (Playing devil’s advocate but is it confidence or is it a lack of concern as a neutral?)

-This alone is fair but the previous posts about this are about kinging someone who is likely to get converted. I don’t think we’re organized enough as town from D1 to prevent that convert.

-This is too good. I like this post for its dramaticism, doesn’t feel fake. (Dunno if it would have to be faked from evils but being this open and vehement about it sounds like a towny thing to do.)

-Not trying to deescalate the situation like Wazza tried to do earlier. They’re putting more attention on it. Could be that they’re not concerned about the result of this which again gives me Neutral vibes or a town with low motivation to win.

-Are you saying that LeafiavSilviu looked like SvS to you? Now you’ve gotta explain that.

-This to me looks like either they wanna get off scot-free getting a lynch onSilviu or they’re not too troubled about the outcome either way.

-Quick thought but it might be that Marquess executed the person they had N1 (Since there weren’t any kills D1) I don’t know why they would risk it N2 though, what would make them so certain this early on? (back when we didn’t have 5 kills thinning our numbers)

-Yes. Not only that, they’re encouraged to throw out anyone but whoever they’ve bitten. Even if they bit on both sides, then they’re encouraged not to vote at all.

-Pulling a “no u” card and then calling the TMI accusation a bigger deal than the conflict with Frost (about rbing 2 scum members). I’d say the FrostvLeafia conflict was a bigger ordeal and Gorta is the unknown now that Leafa and Frost are dead.

-Good question. I agreed with them to a point but then I thought about the fact that we would have more mechanic information D2 so it seemed weird to take a risk on Silviu D1.

-Okay but most of your solving was because you felt defensive about Leafia’s non-lethal TMI accusation. I’m not sure if they even voted you once.

-If they’re scum I think they’re neutral. Or they’re faking ignorance here to make up for Leafia’s accusation of TMI early on.

-This feels out of nowhere. Whaaaaaa— and then they’re GONE!

It was more because I was going to self-heal tonight to remove the bleed but then Jarek and Zorvo were insistent I get healed first so I trusted in there being other healers and went on Jarek.

I don’t know if I did explain this or not, but I’ll explain it now

Frost chose Caitlin two nights in a row meaning Frost placed protection onto Caitlin for N2, because of this we run into the potential idea of Caitlin being attacked, what I think might’ve happened is Caitlin got attacked while being protected by Guava using Stitch Doll which caused Caitlin to be attacked but then protected by Frost so Frost was then killed instead.

In this world, Magnus is Town and Caitlin is scum instead. I’m pretty sure it’s just a crackpot theory though.

Ignore my entire thing up top, I’ve realised what it is.

Frost was Squire, not Knight, holy shit

This is all in Frosts will:

(Squires only action without remembering)

My pigeon now - Remembering Pigeons role
I tell Caitlin she violated the law - Using action on Caitlin

Meaning Caitlin wasn’t protected by Frost but instead had their immunities removed

1 Like

Text

This is so fucking LAMIST and purposely out of context by Magnus.
I think this is a wolfy post by Magnus.

Magnus should know it was referring to wolf buddy.

Magnus trying to go “I’m Townie” all game is in his wolf meta.