Chair of Deception 2 - Game Thread - GAME OVER - UNSHACKLED AND TRICKSTER WIN

As a wolf Magnus try’s to make himself appear more Townie then he actually is and wants to look good.

Sure Town Magnus would wanna look good but he wouldn’t be having half the posts to the extent he’s currently going about it.

That’s why I think Yami’s bleed wouldn’t have killed Jarek so they took them out asap while they were still impossible to protect from your bite.

Unless I’m roleblocked, I’m like completely fine tonight, there’s a VERY GOOD CHANCE that I am roleblocked however, so good luck nerds

I was more confident in Magnus being attacked N1 because I went on them which is why I was pretty confident in them being town

Yamikarp can basically become confirmed town later if they are town.

If you try and push for their execution today you are pretty obviously wolf siding here it’s absolutely ridiculous.

You can trust me, I’ve been helping town this entire game.
Even look at how I went about with Jarek.

Guys look there are 3 wolves alive and I’m trying to help you find them, we need to ensure we win this town.

We will win this if we focus and make sure we look at things clearly.

1 Like

I still think this can be wolf theatre.

you would say that xd

then why would you risk another town dying when we’re losing numbers? whatever you say, it caters to your win-con if Wazza dies

I swear man you never this LAMIST as Town.

The town Magnus wouldn’t keep on being LAMIST they would search to find town/wolves.

I swear this is wolf theatre, Magnus knew he was fucked since yesterday and is telling you to buss him today.

Notice how Magnus never said “my role”
He said “a role”.

I think it’s more likely Yami is town IMO.

I don’t like this.
I don’t like how Magnus is trying to redirect attention off.

I think that was the plan though when Magnus came into the chat.

Unless Magnus claims this:

I don’t buy it.

Cause it only makes sense for him to be exactly that role from how LAMIST he is being IF Town.

Said like a true town leader!!!

Town Play! Here we come!

Right so I’m gonna say this.
I didn’t bite Gorta, I think Gorta is our Marquess and I need protection on them tonight and don’t plan to bite them so they won’t die tonight and can give us a cop check tomorrow.

Chances are Gorta killed Leafia since Leafia was their top wolf read.

U might be right. I was tinfoiling hard over there