Chair of Deception 2 - Game Thread - GAME OVER - UNSHACKLED AND TRICKSTER WIN

I am having fun which means I’m town which means I should be king you’re welcome for the self-meta I truly am incredible

3 Likes

The last will character limit is 1000.
The actual site post limit… I dunno, it’s a high number.

Kill me n1, you won’t.

Okay here goes:

Magnus being friendly with Creature: “You’ll notice I didn’t vote you for it.”

Caitlin: “I was scared he was gonna be someone I disliked lol as Idk the way they said phone in that small font gave me the chills”
-I will do the opposite to marinate you, PHONE HOW ARE YOU DOING IN THIS GAME TODAY??? … So anyway, photosynthesis am I right?

Magnus: “I think there’s a 50/50 chance you’re lying about which neutral you are, tbh.”
-I think its more like 80 percent they’re a truther and 20 percent they are liar liar pants on fire. They show up as neutral killing to investigative roles but they want to be shot to be confirmed first and foremost. But I mean that’s also a ballsy fake claim because they will probably be checked.

Zorvo: “I won’t bite a wolf, if I do end up doing so I just make sure I have bit numbers before I remove them.”
-Risky risky.

Creature: “I trust it to be true if wolves claiming third party is not common in this site or is it common?”
-Testing the waters, maybe thinking “should I or should I not claim neutral?” Might be a neutral imo.

Leafia: “You’re also not town. So you’re a safe execution if we don’t want to risk executing a villager.”
-This makes Leafia look good imo. Or they can be overcompensating to look innocent.

Caitlin: "I do agree with Zorvo’s logic on them not being a great lynch tho; especially with conversion it’s best if we get down to the source quickly’
-I can agree to that to a point but at the same time do we want someone who will create their own faction?

Caitlin: “Do feel like we shouldn’t make them Lord tho :skull:
-Why? Because they make their targets easy to kill and you want to bypass protection? (Joking mostly, I had to continue the tradition of fighting with you in every game we’re both in XD)

Creature: “Voting out neutral is objectively better than voting out town so in uncertainty/high risk town would rather lynch a neutral claim than someone who could easily be town.”
-Also true. But voting out neutrals is also a way that factions avoid getting voted out themselves. Drawing attention away from whoever might be being pushed (that might be their faction member)

Zorvo: “Nothing I don’t think.
That’s why I need to make sure I make a good bite choice and I have an idea in mind for my night 1.”
-Ahahaha again, risky risky.

Creature: “In a normal game on my site lynching neutral claims tend to be optimal because they’re either a wolf or a nontown and so there’s no harm in lynching someone who could easily wolfside if that would instantly win them the game.”
-This is fair… At this point I think Creature is too pushy to not be a good role. Don’t quote me on that later though when I turn out to be dead wrong.

Zorvo: “Then I went ahead and made an application for Lord.”
-I love that. Take all my money.

Frostwolf: “Multi-ball game already I see. Zorvo would still follow the goal when he becomes Decadent Lord.”
-I like what they said here. Noting here that Kiiruma also agrees with this.

1 Like

Oh when you see a statement, do this. So basically highlight a text and an option will appear.

Literally anyone who votes a neut to be king needs to explain themselves because that’s just a horrible idea unless we’re winning.

1 Like

Neutrals are like ToS survivors.

LYNCHABLE

In this case it’s more like: “HEY I JUST IGNITED, YOU SHOULD FOCUS ON WW”

There’s legit no point he retains OG wincon and is objectively anti-town lmao

1 Like

When chaotic play

yeah it’s absolutely not happening e

He’s a good throw away Exe because I don’t think a fool like role exists

Zorvo you shouldn’t’ve outted :sob: :sob:

Tanner.

Especially when they’re not going to bite evils lol

Yes
Tanner
In this game

1 Like

I propose Zorvo to be jailed anyway, that way he cant bite anyone and possibility of trickster is still here. There is also a chance he is asking to be protected against converted as Azure Dragoon fakeclaiming as vampire.

So there you have it

Why shouldn’t someone with groupscum equity be jailed instead?

Do you have any suggestions?

This is Shadow’s suggestion from the information we have so far

I’m specifically asking to hear Frost’s perspective, because he’s randed evil about three times straight so I want to hear v!Frost’s reasoning for why roleblocking a claimed roleblock-immune neutral makes sense over roleblocking someone potentially suspicious, and why this isn’t an agenda-way to maybe shove the jailing out of the way.