Chair of Deception 2 - Game Thread - GAME OVER - UNSHACKLED AND TRICKSTER WIN

good point

1 Like

LOL.

Strigoi are technically group scum #2 if you let him go unhindered.

Four, lets not discount my 3P killer win there.

These are good points I can adress:

1. Marquess can roleblock bypassing Strigoi’s roleblock immunity

Counter-argumentatively I am thinking rigidly about the old version, that is why I am like this. I am inclined to believe I am wrong in the matter.

1 Like

Like it doesn’t stop visits towards Zorvo.

Ok yeah lets kill neut /vote zorvo

Second point, since he claimed Strigoi I don’t see why I should be bothered to distance him from getting exe’d as groupscum together.

Strigoi isn’t neutral evil, saving an potential neutral evil yeah, but as w!me see no point of saving him or getting him elected tomorrow.

What do you mean not following up on it? I was asleep >.> And as I mentioned the slip didn’t feel like a slip, so I defend it. If you see someone being called out for scumslipping when they clearly weren’t, wouldn’t you point it out too? And as you mentioned, the vote was questioned, so I talk about the vote? Would you just ignore it .-. I don’t think that makes sense at all

Then we do not agree.

But what if they already are evil :thinking: If they’re so unreadable as evil then we also can’t be that sure they’re town. It makes more sense to give someone King that’s just very townie and a leader, they might be converted otherwise anyway because the evils wouldn’t want someone like that against them

Hello caitlin, nice to meet you!!

I win with you guys and someone who is Townie can be a wolf, I’m the safest choice.

Nice to meet you too Silviu!

1 Like

I explained why I’m the best choice.

Strategically I’m the most beneficial.

Your legit having a neut hard town side when they become Lord.

Gee, you’re dutch? How’s to live in giant’s lands?

That is categorically not true in the slightest given you’ll be encouraged to drag the game out for as long as possible to ensure your win condition can be met. Once we start losing majority that’s going to be exactly what will happen. or you’ll “suprise” us all by revealing you were siding against us all along

hell no I’m not risking it

2 Likes

Fun Fact, I’m never being converted.

You can end up voting a converted player into a Lord.

I made it very clear how I would play if you made me lord.

Come On GIVE ME GREY ROLECARD!