Chair of Deception 2 - Game Thread - GAME OVER - UNSHACKLED AND TRICKSTER WIN

The good alignment is Azure Dragoon, this is a slip.

4 Likes

Zorvo certainly has my vote right now. Something tells me heā€™s telling the truth about his role.

No thanks.

I was wondering where I put that banana peel.

Letā€™s get everyone here now too starting with this guy.

VOTE: Yamikarp

We could just execute Zorvo instead and guarantee the Marquess doesnā€™t die N1 from an overly blatant soft.

I prefer Azure Dragon.

You shouldnā€™t bother biting me. Iā€™m the Cult Leader, Iā€™ll be executed anyway.

Tempting honestly. Especially with how Zorvo can be.

Are you Korina from mafiascum?

Speaking of softs, Iā€™m wondering how long itā€™ll take before I end up revealing my role somewhat without meaning to lol.

Tbh Iā€™d be happy to be lord, but I do think Iā€™m more worthwhile to just be as I am instead.

Lord can be a nominal title.

Who are you addressing with this question?

Iā€™d love being Lord too. Not sure how useful my role is. I think it has the potential to be really useful, but itā€™ll take luck.

Hey. First game here so gotta adjust a bit lol. I doubt Dragon above Dragoon is a slip rlly, Dragon is a much more common word anyway. Donā€™t rlly mind at all who we vote as Lord. Did notice that Zorvo claimed to be immune N1, wonder whatā€™s up with that (I donā€™t rlly know what roles there are oops)

They have a list in the OP. Welcome to FoL too. Magnus was probably just joking about that being a slip.

Also hi Magnus, first we encountered on Deck Mafia and now here lol

/vote @Kiiruma

@Host_Account_5

I think I followed the vote format accurately?

1 Like

Thanks. And Iā€™ll check it out sometime when Iā€™m feeling motivated. Maybe tmrw in the train

Hereā€™s what Zorvoā€™s claiming to be.

The Strigoi :fire: :shield:

Neutral Offensive

Blood Sucker (Passive) - Immune to roleblocking and redirection. You are always under the effects of Vampirism, and are immune to death on the first night. If you are executed during the day, then the Marquess, if they are alive, will be immune to death the following night. This passive is retained upon class change.
Vampirism (Passive) - You appear as a Neutral Killer to investigative abilities. You will not appear to visit anyone during the night.

Blood Frenzy (Day) - All players under the effect of Vampirism will be death immune for this night. This overrules the protection disabling effects of Vampiric Bite. - 1 use

Vampiric Bite (Night) - Bite a player, infecting them with Vampirism, preventing protection from kills on them for tonight and the following night, and roleblocking them. - Infinite uses :crown:

Make sure at least half of the living remainder of the Court is infected with Vampirism by the end of the game.

You

Ohh got it. I think we can win with that, no? So then we can just keep it alive

Nice to see you here. Iā€™ll try to play better than I did that game, I was still unfamiliar with Deck Mafia at the time.

I said dragon instead of dragoon intentionally. Thinking it could be a slip is being dense.