Chair of Deception 2 - Game Thread - GAME OVER - UNSHACKLED AND TRICKSTER WIN

Actually that might have been the better idea if I could have been really Townie today.

I regret doing what I’ve done now.

Right so we can’t just have today focused on me, if I have to I’ll make an even bigger application for lord that’s me tomorrow.

Today we need to start some progression and I’m gonna start it.

@Silviu200530

Who in this game so far do you find wolfy?

@Frostwolf103
Who is the most Townie for you so far?

Gorta for having priority straight with group scum needing to be executed. You can look back in my ISO.

Okay but who is Wazza? and I forgot what ISO meant ;-;

Not necessarily. Itall depends on if we have anyone that’s consensus towncore or not.

I’d make for a cute and good lord.

Good. You’ve finally learned not to townlock me for breathing.

Seriously, sometimes it feels that that’s what you do at times.

Leafia: Breathes

Zorvo: Leafia breathed! She never breathes as a wolf! She’s lock town!

Not sure that counts as conversion exactly.

What stops them from converting someone else though? Nothing.

Something tells me that the choices for Lord tomorrow in everyone’s minds are going to be either me or Zorvo.

Not only that but I’ve seen Zorvo unintentionally wolfside even as town with his playstyle.

You jab toothbrushes into your body? Ooooookay.

Not only that but the best lord is one that’ll oppose the evils.

I’m thinking a bit of both right now.

Way too late.

No villager would I think. Giving Kiiruma the slimmest of townleans here. Not sure if he’d say this as a wolf honestly.

Nah. This is just pregame banter.

Why do you say that? It seems like a weird thing to say?

This honestly gives me bad vibes. Slight scumlean on Wazza. Why don’t you care Wazza? Don’t you want to make sure the lord is a good one?

If unshackled is our starting evil. This post kind of seems like possible TMI about which evil faction is in the game so slight scumlean on Gorta for now.

Hmmm, Gorta’s further posts look fine so willing to move him back up to null for now.

Who knows at this point? Only Frost if he’s town or NK and only him and the other wolf if he’s groupscum.

I think so.

Here’s my application for becoming king.

Reasons why I should be king instead of Zorvo:

1. I’m a cute Leafeon.
  2. It’ll make a second person immune to conversion.
  3. Knowning Zorvo’s track record as a town killing role, are you sure you want to trust him with a gun?

Right now, I’d say you’re the only one that qualifies Magnus.

Yes we can.

Not sure how that makes me look good. I could say that as either alignment. Please explain.

It makes sense when it’s obvious the person wasn’t being serious about claiming it was a scumslip.

Definitely agree. Anyone could make it.

Not a better option than a good lord.

It doesn’t sound like one to me.

Not sure yet.

He’s not good at it at all. He’ll latch onto the notion that someone is a wolf and deathtunnel them almost the entire game. Rarely is the person a wolf.

Yeah Gorta surprised me with their entrance posts, I was actually gonna vote them cause their a player that usually is just there and makes it to end game and I can usually read accurately but now I’m wondering if they will make it to end game.

Simple reason that he’s against Zorvo getting elected as king can’t be that weird, right.

Although I guess I forgot it’s mainly conversion, I suppose evil faction don’t do allot of killing do they?

You could argue I do the same thing with Gorta but I tell myself I don’t.

1 Like

Although the one time I was wrong on them I kinda stopped and then I was wrong on them again for the opposite alignment.

1 Like

So what? A wolf could be against the idea too potentially.

He would say this, he always underestimates me and puts me down like that.

1 Like

Yeah honestly this needs a push.

VOTE: Wazza

Isn’t this contradicting on what you just said about Kiiruma?
Or am I wrong?

But do you have proof? If not then I let simple answer overrule complicated scenario.

Not really.

Yes. Common sense. Just because you’re against something doesn’t automatically mean you can’t be a wolf. Thinking you just might have TMI that Kiiruma is a villager right now so placing this here.

VOTE: Frostwolf

Something seems off about you and I don’t like it.

This is no TMI, this is town reading. Don’t confuse yourself with this.

Townreading for a very flimsy reason that could come from either alignment. I feel it’s far too strong of a townread to be real.

That’s fine by me, humble beginnings go a long way.

2 Likes

The explanation you’re asking for, I don’t really have an answer. It was a read that I’m not putting much weight in. I basically said, “either they’re good or they’re not” for not trusting a neutral, which could be said by anyone but when I was skimming I went, “huh okay, I guess that’s good?”

1 Like

VOTE: Wazza

It’s a shame you randed wolf this game, Happy.