Chair of Deception 2 - Game Thread - GAME OVER - UNSHACKLED AND TRICKSTER WIN

Eh, I’m merely mentioning it because I often slip at some point or panic claim in games like these.

That and I specifically note that unlike Decadent Lord, Good Lord doesn’t retain their usual abilities which kinda sucks. So it truly is important to consider the exchange there.

1 Like

No, no it isn’t what we want. You are encouraged to use your 1 shot kill on someone you have not bitten which likely will do more harm than good to us.

1 Like

Alright this was a fun read.

lol me testing waters to see if I should claim neutral or not. In honesty I would def stay hidden as a neutral because that’s how I think neutral should work.

Wazza. Wazza is Happy right?

Yet alone the fact that you’ll be incentivised to protect those you bite. Meaning you might end up acting as a further evil

Wouldn’t you rather have a slot like mine, a confirmed town siding neutral helping town as a lord.

If you feel like I’m ever wolf siding, which I won’t be but if you ever do, you can go ahead and kill me and select a new king but I promise you I’ll always be town siding.

Think about it like this, it’s almost LYLO, I bitten all town members, we avoid LYLO because a wolf elimination will be headed are way due to me.

Bingo! Winner Winner

No idea, I know Wazza as Wazza. I don’t play FM games elsewhere.

I was talking about Zorvo’s claim exclusively. I can admit I am a bit unused to this role list but I’m sure there are killing roles.

The plan would be to protect the person I am gonna bite the next night before I bite them.

I have my reasons for not voting you for both execution and lord.

I hope we don’t spend the entire D1 talking about Zorvo’s claim.

Who is the wolfiest non-Zorvo player rn?

2 Likes

I don’t think Killing Neuts are in this one but I could be wrong.

The only other form of killing is the Lord ability but I’m not gonna chose the kill, I’m gonna have someone in Lord Chat do it.

The thing is that there isn’t a guarantee that you would bite the right person. And I haven’t played enough with you to know how reliable you are at scum reading.

Think about this, you elect and evil king or a misguided town and expect a Townie to get shot there.

But with me I can go ahead and grab you into my chat and you can tell me who I should use the kill on and I’ll do it.

I don’t currently like Magnus’ stance on Zorvo, I see more harm than good in my opinion. Last thing I need is having townies sick with vampirism will fight against the pure azure dragoons.

Wolfiest besides Zorvo? Maybe, but not lockscum or like that.

Not entirely sure.

Gorta surprised me with their more posts than usual.

Wazza didn’t really state much.

I know Magnus has some suspicion towards Caitlin’s slot.

I’m not wolfy cause I’m a neutral and as I said I am beneficial to town as a Lord.

Also I’m coming out here revealing myself in hopes to work with town and I get repayed with, “oh yeah let’s make Zorvo lose the game”

Uncalled for.

quote on quote “Monkey business” but I digress.

I was gonna claim Day 2 but I felt I would have been pushed on more for not claiming earlier.