Chair of Deception 2 - Game Thread - GAME OVER - UNSHACKLED AND TRICKSTER WIN

What reason would I have to do that?
Why do you think I requested someone to shoot me tonight?

Click on the 3 bars at the top right.

It might be your phoneā€™s fault, yeah. Would someone else be able to confirm or deny this?

When you click on the 3 bar thing at the top right it hides the text format options.

1 Like

I highly doubt you would request to be shot as anything if you were really expecting to be shot.

I also think itā€™s pretty likely you bite me first because weā€™re friends, so I have an agenda here.

Idk what youā€™re saying with this or what your trying to accomplish arguing with me but my role Legit states I cannot be killed night 1.

Iā€™m asking for people to prove this to be true by shooting me tonight, itā€™s called self confirmation.

Crone? Mercenary (Don Armour)
You could also just be an immune evil.

No actually I know who Iā€™m biting tonight and itā€™s for a safe reason and itā€™s not you.

How on Earth would you already know who to bite?

ā€œ Vampirism (Passive) - You appear as a Neutral Killer to investigative abilities. You will not appear to visit anyone during the night.ā€

Is also a thing and investigatives can go to me.

Itā€™s weird honestly since NK isnā€™t really a thing anymore.

So hereā€™s the problem with keeping Zorvo alive, even if heā€™s being honest with his role:
He needs at least half the court to be bitten by the end of the game in order to win. That means heā€™s motivated to protect the people he bites, regardless of their alignment. If he sides with evils, that helps ensure his targets arenā€™t killed at night. Itā€™s just easier for him to win if he sides evil.

2 Likes

I find it funny youā€™re actually trying to shade a neutral here, XD.
Or at least thatā€™s what it looks like youā€™ve been consistently trying to do.

I know who Iā€™m gonna bite cause itā€™s ā€œsafeā€ and I can out who it is tomorrow and my exact reason why, ā€œSafeā€ is a simple way to put it.

Havenā€™t you realised yet? I always shade the people I like the most early on so I can hopefully solve them earlier.

Oh it worked now thanks

Turns out I was pressing the down arrow instead

Someone claimed neutral already? I thought thatā€™d be something you would keep a secret.

Thereā€™s a reason I said the lord chat can help me decide who to bite.

I just have a good generic night 1 target in mind thatā€™s ā€œsafeā€.

Plus I also explained in one of my reasons I plan to side with town to improve town play, I ainā€™t siding with wolves.
Did you skip over that by any chance?

1 Like

Not when Iā€™m trying to force myself into lord hood and I find it more optimal to work with town with my ability then not.

If you bite a wolf by mistake, youā€™re motivated to shield them, are you not?

Anyway, Leafiaā€™s good if sheā€™s what I think she is.

1 Like