Chair of Deception 2 - Game Thread - GAME OVER - UNSHACKLED AND TRICKSTER WIN

I need to ISO Wazza now

Something seems genuine about Wazza idk
I still think Zorvo is probably a good D1 execute given how much mechanical info we can obtain tonight

But what makes Gorta town again?

Secondly, this didnā€™t come out of nowhere so you did missed something.

Fluffing is nai for silviu from what I remember. Admittedly that was some time ago, but I dont think that changed.

This type doesnt seem something like wolf with self awareness would post since it only brings negative attention.

similar case with omgus here.

Silviu has played enough to know people jump at omgus on this forum to not do it as a wolf before dipping.

Nothing here is unfakable by him as a wolf, but he is definitely not D1 lynch material.

Iā€™ll try my best.

What exactly do you suggest? Certainly not Zorvo when thereā€™s ā€˜no oneā€™ else?

Do you think the wagons were scummy or are you voting purely based on the amount of wagons she has started?

Surprisingly I will suggest zorvo

When the neutral is helping more than Silviuā€¦ thereā€™s certainly a better choice to keep around, right?

Like hopefully I find a better candidate for a vote in the next 4 hours but if theyā€™re just going to fluff post why keep them around?

Itā€™s not wrong choice thatā€™s for sure, I donā€™t trust Zorvo he can bite whoever likes to further aid his own goal and protect them socially. He said heā€™s going to townside, which isnā€™t exactly an ideal goal to reach.

Itā€™s more ideal to find and execute one groupscum, we either lose one townie or two townies including by conversion.

Silviu and Leafia in my opinion have this weird conversation regarding Zorvoā€™s roleblock and I am worried that Silviu is trying to signal Zorvo.

If you want to go just based on solving it would be weird to go after silviu when there is a person who 1 posted during whole day.

I think the wagons were started with insufficient evidence (I specifically looked at the Silviu wagon)

I just think this is a harsh conclusion especially because she only cites one post

HOLY SHIT CASPORE IS IN THIS GAME

Wait but Iā€™m pushing Silviu because theyā€™re actively unwilling to work with me and dodging my questions not just because theyā€™re not helping
At least with Caspore they might get replaced/become more active

Pigeon, I have to press you that this is how fight between Leafia and Silviu occured.

That will make mech solving a lot harder since we will have unaccounted roleblock happening every night. And if we ask them to reveal their target for us to mech solve better then we are just opening targets for conversion.

I really doubt we are gonna flip group wolf D1 and most likely we are going to flip town if we do not lynch neut. Also important to keep in mind that 1 extra vote for town is way less valuable for us than how valuable 1 extra vote for wolves is for them.

Didnt he say he plans on solving more later on

Conversion is inevitable unless we are able to predict down to the right players on how to prevent this.

Losing three townies overnight is actually big than anyone would realize at first.

One by town execution, group scum killed one townie and conversion. Thereā€™s also no telling if thereā€™s second non-evil neutral as well since they wonā€™t be outing anytime soon.

So with three down, this will be 10 townies, 3 group scum if successful conversion, 2 neuts.

A helpful tip: The converted player always comes from Random Azure Dragoon slot that can be used to PoE later on. That is unless they somehow found Neutral Evil then itā€™s 11 townies.

I was talking about how wolves could convert zorvos targets to make zorvo side with them.

I still find it strange that Leafia jumped to voting Silviu from this
But I do think that until we get more mech info tonight, we should VOTE: Zorvo
If youā€™re wondering why Iā€™ve changed my mind on Zorvo after saying I was okay with him townsiding, itā€™s that Wazzaā€™s repeated mention of this being a mechanical game reminded me that weā€™ll have a lot of good investigation tonight