Chair of Deception 2 - Game Thread - GAME OVER - UNSHACKLED AND TRICKSTER WIN

I think the last time I was pushed to claim in a game, I was Jailkeeper. Don’t push me for mech.

mech?

I literally don’t know what you’re saying I just hate when people are asked to elaborate on something and then they don’t

This possibly feels like TMI if I was attacked. I’ll need to check the feedback list to see if I’d have been informed.

Yes you did.

1 Like

Leafia claimed WHAT
This sounds like a fakeclaim from a misunderstanding of the Shaman ability, no?

I said mechanical info

oh okay

UNVOTE

VOTE: Ranta

what does that mean in this context though

Why would it be fake?
Leafia Siphon Life’d Magnus which feels ok?

If Magnus dies Leafia gains something.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t have been.

Do it anyway, my intuition is not wrong. And I am not going to abadon it after Silviu flipped town. But I need your help in exchance of clearing you out for claimspace and socially read you as town.

But right now, you are not cooperating and might lose information if you get to meet the end.

Oh I thought people were suggesting Leafia healed Magnus

It means that I have mechanical info to suggest magnus is wolf

1 Like

What claimspace?

I think I get what you’re saying. If you roleblocked me, don’t do it again. Don’t respond to this post confirming or denying whether or not you were responsible.

Someone might have considered to attack Magnus, Leafia got this claim of Shaman ready is actually suspicious now I think about it.

Leafia expects Magnus to die, cant be more simple than this.

Leafia even admitted.

You were voting Silviu yesterday, your intuition was definitely wrong. I’m not the execution today, and I’d rather not claim publicly for no good reason at all when I have nothing to share.
My action failed. That’s the extent of my information.

As part of thunderdome, the suspicion falls on Leafia next.

Hence why I posted Leafia’s claim, because you weren’t the only player to have this misunderstanding.