Chair of Deception 2 - Game Thread - GAME OVER - UNSHACKLED AND TRICKSTER WIN

You never actually explained why they were in a thunderdome yesterday, you just kinda decided they were.

I think it’s probably safe to claim and we’re not exactly making progress, we keep going in circles.
So since I’m one of our lordship considerations, I am The Guildmaster who made a Bounty on Pigeon.

I’d like it if people don’t actively talk about it much so those who don’t read the thread might miss it.
But this is here for posterity sake.

2 Likes

I did Magnus, about how they handled Zorvo’s roleblock.

Mentioned multiple times in my ISO, pigeon’s ‘effort’ to read Leafia and Silviu is based AROUND Zorvo’s roleblock.

Oh you have your own personal mechanical info?

By all means

How is that a thunderdome?

This is a open setup and you assign players to these slots that you socially and mechanically read the players.

That is the kind of thing I do on CoD on legacy forum as town.

Silviu suggested it if Zorvo can be used to roleblock, likely to prevent groupscum and anti-town neutral

Leafia responds with I am not sure.

There are anywhere between 11-12 random good roles in play, most of which aren’t unique.

Mhm, adding Marquess means 12-13 townies. Players that flipped town cannot be taken away, converted players especially on unshackled game means the player is STILL Azure Dragoon slot.

I don’t get what you mean. It’s the same as if you knew the distribution of good and evil in a Mafia game, it doesn’t actually mean anything or narrow anyone down.
The Marquess is confirmed to be good, but anyone else is fair game even without conversion.

Re-evaluates the slots while doing this as well, the claim space means that more players that claimed role, less space for unclaimed players cannot take town slots and presumed to be evil.

The reason claimspace works in games with unique roles or with confirmed role types is because you can narrow the pool down. You can’t do that here.

2 Likes

At any case I think Leafia lied about her claim so she can attack you and says she got shaman ability from you dying.

But someone definitely saved you. Assassin can also roleblock in addition of attacking you as effect.

I ask you kindly not to be stubborn and tell me what you intend to do with me.

You still can.

“Wow, everyone’s claiming to be good. One good player died, that doesn’t actually change anything because we know roughly how many evils there are.”

This actually works with the “me being ne” theory really well, but no. I don’t think I was saved, I just think I was roleblocked; probably by a good player.

Unless Luminary tried to convert you and you get attacked.

Which in that case UNVOTE

What no, that is not what I am saying.

:roll_eyes:

Silviu’s lynch actually yield more results than you can possibly know.

Silviu was a bad execution and you’re welcome to change my mind on that, but they were obviously good.