Chair of Deception- Game Thread (4/17) - Game Over! Unshackled, Trickster, and the Decadent King win

From king*

Exactly why I voted early

it’s EoD now

i claim the pelt

I claim the intestines

End of Day 3 Vote Count

Voted Voters Votes
clonedcheese Jarek :crown: (#5263), sand (#5394), Gorta (#5750), Capybara (#6050), CRichardFortressLies (#6051) 5/5
sand clonedcheese (#5447), Aelin (#6041) 2/5
Jarek :crown: Arctic (#6046) 1/5
[Not voting] Amelia 1

If any of these votes are missing or wrong, ping the host in your classcard. You have 5 minutes.

One day we’ll get flavour…one day, either way this spot is reserved for it.

@clonedcheese got thrown in the Sarlac Pit and melted away in the stomach of the beast, they were…

The Prophet

Azure Dragoon Support

Divine Providence (Night) - Give a player death immunity tonight. If you die, you will attack them instead. Cannot target the same player on consecutive nights. - Infinite Uses
Rapture (Night) - If the target player is attacked, you will die in their place instead. If you die in any way when using this ability, you will create a permanent chat with your target and not be added to dead chat as long as they live. - Infinite Uses :crown:

Defeat the Unshackled or Cult and any Neutral Evils.

The Book of Clonedcheese Fett

yall suck lmao
Atlas/orange/capy/jarek sus

1 Like

Night 3 Begins and will last 24 hours or until 2022-01-18T23:00:00Z. Night skipping is also now enabled, to skip the night please type /skipnight in your rolecard. Actions will be locked 1 hour before Night 3 ends

Night 3 has ended 30 minutes earlier (actions have been locked for 30 minutes already)

@Jarek drank down a few gallons of poison for some reason and, unsurpisingly, died! They were…

The Good Lord :shield: :fire:

Azure Dragoon Special

Pass the Torch (Passive) - If you die, a vote to determine the next lord will be held at start of the next day.
Head of State (Passive) - You have access to the following effects:

• Immune to roleblocking and redirection.
  • Your abilities will not be seen by investigative abilities.
  • You can use both day abilities in the same day.
  • In instances of a tied vote where the tie does not include no execution, the player you have voted will take priority for execution.

Counsel (Day) - The target of tonight’s Guard (if any) will be conversion immune for the night and the following one. - 1 use
Allies (Day) - Choose up to two players. During this night, you will have a private chat with them. - 2 Uses

Guard! (Night) - Choose a player. They will be immune to death tonight. - 3 uses :crown:
Order Execution (Night) - Kill a player. Bypasses death immunity. - 1 use (First Lord Only.)

Defeat the Unshackled or Cult and any Neutral Evils.

Jarek's Final Journey

I know you’re not gonna side with us arctic, but please side with us anyway. Would be really cool :slight_smile:

I know you won’t but you could. Town are Gorta/Aelin/Capybara, bite those and you’ll have a win :smiley:

Day 4 has begun and will end in around 48 hours and 30 minutes or at 2022-01-20T23:00:00Z or when majority is reached. However before that there must be an election for a new Lord that will take 12 hours. Votes will be done in classcard. You can still vote for a players execution during this time as well anyway.

is no one going to speak?

@Aelin @Capybara

we vote Amelia today

i
uh
might’ve vaguely fucked up

what is it?

i investigated amelia

and?

sigh
theyre infected with vampirism, gorta

yes, we knew that