Chair of Deception- Signups (17/17)

Bypasses healing (can’t be chosen more than twice, only on even nights)Bypasses death immunity (can’t be chosen more than once)You will not be seen visiting your targetTheir flip will be cleaned (can’t be chosen more than once)
Also this feedback for the Assassin is confusing
Why doesn’t it follow the same which whatever name noble has

I cant quote any of this so you’ll have to deal with the bad formatting

like this

idk what ur asking but the assassin is allowed to pick whichever they want (with small excetions) and its not an ability so it’s a passive

whereas the guildsmaster/noble gossip you pick one of three with no restrictions

idk if that answers your question but :joy_cat:

also the names and abilities sound weird but I like the themeing of the unshackled

1 Like

IMG_20220107_082630

cod haha

1 Like

That doesn’t effect vigilantism levels though

It was more why doesn’t it say (One use) instead of what currently does

You’d have targeted them three times if you wanted to use duel during cold steel, so

if you target player X 3 times with vigilanteism and then target player Y with duel, it will repeat the last effect from vigilanteism (which would be cold steel)

since you’d only have targeted player Y once, you’d do the second part of cold steel as opposed to murdering them

the assassin can choose from those effects every night and it’s not an ability so it doesnt say (infinite uses) – i guess it could be worded differently such as

Bypasses healing - 2 uses, even night
Bypasses death immunity - 1 use
You will not be seen visiting your target - infinite uses
Their flip will be cleaned - 1 use
Roleblocks the target. Additionally, if they survive, they will be unable to use any abilities for the rest of the game (unless they are Neutral/Unshackled) <insert the clarification that this is removed if they are converted, somehow> - infinite uses

in which case i guess you can yell at geyde or datbird :joy_cat:

Ah, I misread the ability text
I thought this line

Didn’t exist

1 Like

/in

felt cute might out later

2 Likes

Exams soon
nya

Like others have been saying, this is going to be a special game. I wish I could join. I’m just not in a good situation for playing FM now.

/backup

I’ll put myself as backup in case. Maybe I’ll be able to play when one’s called for.

1 Like

This

Oh someone else posted
There’s some bits of awkward wording

That’s true

1 Like

/in

if i get marquess im probably going to go insane. thats just jailor and jailor is the best role ever made

1 Like

/backup

I will sadly be kinda busy

3 Likes

No worries, focus on irl

2 Likes