Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

I think it’s safe to assume Magnus at least thought Zenon wasn’t an Ancient Spirit

1 Like

i think min received the truth
when i read magnus overnight all their posts were shifty and d2 was largely just antispew
i think there’s something wrong going on with the spirits and we’re doing something wrong

1 Like

I literally have played every gacha game ever released stateside and several jp ones lol

obligatory reminder that this game got past review so you should assume there’s no mechanics you would never dare present to a reviewer

2 Likes

Day 3 Votecount

Kiiruma (3): Vulgard, guavagudetama, WindwardAway
Wisdom (2): Litten, min
guavagudetama (1): Kiiruma
Scorbunny (1): Wisdom

Not Voting (11): Italy, Silviu200530, Scorbunny, Millium, beancat, Jaiden, Atlas, Sadbi, Zenon, L.una, Cassandra

Doubt

Idk if they would try to give the gun to an Ancient Spirit but… I would assume so? Idk, making reads on that basis is probably a bad idea

But wisdom does it as a byproduct of the reverse bodyguard
It’s not necessarily to intentionally change their sanity

1 Like

I say gun but it was a kunai

if you have to ask yourself “would geyde tear me limb from limb if i brought this mechanic up” then it’s probably not in the game

Counterpoint: Osie’s game ran and Osie’s game had wincon bullshit as well

1 Like

you’re gonna have to give me a name

oh wait

sorry that’s actually right

nvm i forgor about the bodyguard thing

1 Like

lol my bad

The opposite, actually
Guava as well
Because if Guava had shot at someone else it would’ve killed Guava

But… Magnus had a wincon to kill other ancient spirits, not to kill empire.

Just look at the dead player list

1 Like

i’m seeing a joke game here

1 Like

that’s fine but you said it had “zero discernible proof” when he definitely like. had evidence to suggest it even if it’s not a smoking gun

I noted two instances of magnus not being w/w with zenon and 1 of note for silviu

1 Like