CoD Feedback Thread

All caps for lord it is. You guys are 100% free to fix small grammar mistakes u see. I think everything but op is wikied. I do get notified of all changes, so please do not grief. If you want to tackle it, go for it. Otherwise I’ll get to it tonight. All the other fixes have been done.

1 Like

Finally NK gone from FoL

they been gone for like a year

We had 2 NKs named Alice win and apparently that was too much.

featuring Lucifer from the Seville May Try series

wait a moment

if datbird is hosting the first CoD

how does he have experience hosting CoD to be able to host it

2 Likes

first, we need to talk about parallel universes

5 Likes

let me cohost so i can host new CoDs smh

Crone is the only Neutral that isn’t unique is that intentional?

Yes it is, in the case two neutrals spawn we see that having two of them unlike the others wouldn’t be a problem

Interesting.

Under Guildmaster’s NE-Bounty feedback it still says Prince

2 Likes

Physician is supposed to learn what faction killed a player when using Exhume, but the feedback lists as cult/unshackled or not cult/unshackled

1 Like

That’s a good question. :thinking:

2 Likes

Call of Duty Feedback :eye:

1 Like

tyty we do tend to miss a lot of thing

1 Like

Actions from CoD 1. Might not have last minute changes from right before action lock and doesn’t have the mostly uneeded Night 4 actions as none of them changed anything to much. Will update if I see that

Im wikifying this post for people to leave a dedicated spot for concerns tweaks they think should be made from this game. That way next time we go to try and balance it we will try and address this list directly. It would be great if you could sign you additions you added in case we want to ask your thoughts in more detail. I’ll start with some I saw.

• Squire needed feedback on feedback list (already changed)
  • NE Lord and their wincons changing when lorded.
  • A clarifying post that just because you are peaked as Neutral Killer doesn’t mean you are neutral Killer and its because type and faction checks are seperate except for one scum check and atp it still doesn’t change much.
  • Prob a lot more that I gotta dig through host chat for
  • DatBird

• Prophet could probably use being unique
  • D1 48 hours exe is probably unbalanced
  • Atlas

• Next Person’s Feedback
  • Next Person’s Name

Just be careful as only one person can edit at a time, so dont hog it

Warlock’s classcard is insanely unclear/ambiguous
Can it have multiple stored abilities? Do the stored abilities act on the targets they were submitted on? Do they all trigger if any targetted player dies, or just the ability you targetted them with? How does this apply to the player targetted by gorehowl bleeding out? Do they trigger abilities? If they do, how do you deal with the clean flip/executed during the day abilities activating on living players? Does stealing an ability remove it from the original user? Are they notified their ability was stolen? What is the “primary” ability anyways?

1 Like

Monke