COMBELINTORICS MAFIA -- DAY 2

ok i am going to find. who my op is

1 Like

Anger can be an addicting stimulant (without you realizing), it makes your brain release dopamine and adrenaline, protect yourself bys :heart:

1 Like

I think eaves entered the game with a genuine suspicion on gummy, which I could see as well from their takes. I feel that her attaching herself to the belief that gummy was wolfing as far as to reverberate it again later in thread when I believe people were starting to townread gummy again is a show of genuine concern from eaves about one of her suspicions potentially slipping away. This curiosity is something I find very townie of her.

2 Likes

on the other hand i’m a foler despite barely playing on fol and not interacting

(i would say you are a fol user rn, but i think folers would typically say this is their home site)

1 Like

Not I would call difference check, but I think Arctic is truly towntelling to me.

:dart: :dart: :dart:

thank you!

Sure, have you detailed your read on FrostWolf yet? Don’t think I saw it. I did think they had a suspiciously townie entrance, I’m not sure if I could put that into words more than just they were making themselves more spotlighty than they needed to be when they entered. But I’d value your input a lot on them.

1 Like

I don’t think I’d call you an foler anymore personally. You are much more present on MU.

as long as we go for a 0/3 we will either get it or a 1/3 worst case scenario but i doubt the latter would happen without wolf intervention and there would be a myriad of people pushing for 0/3s regardless which will become provable on later days and identifiable as villagers so yeah it’s clearly just the best strategy here

i know but like someone was saying like oh

i didnt get flavor in fam while some ppl who are from mu and played way less than me did

i mean ig i was a bit upset but i wasnt super upset like its fine i did not play as much this year and stuff

and then i just commented pn it and someone was like super snarky and passive aggressive like oh if u wanna be in it you should aftually interact and play on the site that helps

it was so MEANN grrr i think i know who but im not sure so i wont say

1 Like

I have not. I plan on making a full readslist when I get home from work, as it will be much easier to read and ISO from my laptop. Currently I am on phone, and my main focus is realtiming and backreading.

My whole take is not to put 0/3 Day 1 and instead looking for wolves instead.

i don’t renember what gummy wanted of me and I can’t kill her in this format to not have to answer ughguhghgg

1 Like

VOTE: freckles

yeah its ok im not like actualyl that idk

1 Like

Thats a fair reason to be upset. I would be too.

1 Like

I dont trust putting in arctic if going for 0/3

thank u queen my goat lets be fire ds

1 Like

also, even if we hit 1/3 im happy with just changing outlier groups as best way to get info so ith nik its like, probably fine but 0/3 is definitely best to allow us 3 cleared people to lead thread in future days