COMBELINTORICS MAFIA -- DAY 2

#masons

1 Like

#sleepingatworkmasons

2 Likes

You 2 should have a work sleepover

2 Likes

I do hate what Tommy is voting.

OHH you mean that

Yes!

Wdym?

Is he really voting for 0/3 or not?

If theyre v/v theyre both loud and tryharding and everyone correctly identified them as town and they identified each other as town and wolves are sitting back waiting to lose. Wishful thinking. Wolves play to win

I dont think theyd be so pair-y with each other as w/w, again games are usually not that simple the solve is usually somewhere in the middle

these wagons were created in the past hour, i feel like it’s a bit early to make an assumption like this

i also don’t think freckles even pushed for these wagons herself until she got prompted so like this is kinda a hard sell for me

1 Like

LMFAO

I swear I am not Matt, like I get eaves is joking…

My mind worked overtime for that one

1 Like

Ur biased coz ur in the spotlight and i think ur more likely wolf than her

He’s voting the top wagons, why do you have a problem with his votes in particular

1 Like

wait i only just got that eaves thought frostwolf was matt from MU because matt’s username is frostflame

help

2 Likes

I know

eaves if u thought that was matt why were you not concerned by his posts

I was, I thought you were maf with him

2 Likes