COMBELINTORICS MAFIA -- DAY 2

Arctic/Freckles
Ash
Badeline
Gummy
Tommy

Some wolves here

@Bystander

If you changed to vote for wolves instead, what are your choices?

Could be freckles wolf arctic town im not tunneled on arctic wolf

VOTE: Eaves VOTE: Bystander VOTE: Chomps

Either way I dont want Freckles in the top 3, still it is weird I am voting self voters.

1 Like

Autumn could be wolf too maybe. Well. Gth town. But if im wrong on my wolfreads im left with autumn. I think thats it lemme see if i missed anyone

I do NOT hate this, I also do not particular agree.

The reason I did vote Chomps so Freckles should not be in wagon if we’re intended to put 0/3, Tommy and Freckles would at least 2/2 in that case

This is sensible to think about yes.

1 Like

Chomps would be in red colored group, but this also makes the green look particular minority.

1 Like

uhh ash tommy someone idk yet

I once joked about Ash being wolf, can you direct the posts that sticks out for you?

Autumn could be painted red. Also one of Freckles/Arctic should be green. Im happy with my greens. We’ll see

Nothing seems particular sticking out for me as wolf or town, not a Day 1 focus.

1 Like

Still, I think the red colored group with autumn added is exactly needed for Day 2 narrowing down the list later.

Oh im sussing him more now after reading these posts XD

@bystander So you thinking Ash, Tommy and Autumn?

1 Like

Ash/arctic/tommy imo

Could also be smth like arctic/autumn/gummy

Unlikely, would wolves self sabotage this blatantly?

1 Like

It cant be solved unless we solved Freckles and Chomps first.

Wym self sabotage?

But for day 1, I dont want Freckles in same group as Chomps Day 1.