COMBELINTORICS MAFIA -- DAY 2

Its in the big quote #771

Gummy doesnt seem to be paired with autumn.

1 Like

VOTE: bys
VOTE: eaves
VOTE: tutuu

I wanna be conf town

Willing to vote Frost and Chomps too

bystander (7): Tommy, freckles, Arctic, bystander, Chomps, Frostwolf103, tutuu
eaves (5): freckles, bystander, Chomps, Frostwolf103, tutuu
freckles (3): Tommy, eaves, freckles
tutuu (3): eaves, bystander, tutuu
Arctic (2): Tommy, Arctic
Chomps (2): Chomps, Frostwolf103
autumnseas (1): Arctic
Ash (1): iamagummybear

Not Voting (3): autumnseas, Badeline, Ash

You were voting for Chomps yeah, but I think you should not need to be in D1 EoD.

Weren’t you townreading me before

There’s no way ive posted enough from then and now for you to change your read

1 Like

You’re not the only one to comment

So what are you thinking?

u are glupov @tutuu

1 Like

Idk i think bys eaves are towny

I think tutuu is being weird

I think ash is being weird

I think you seem like you’re town at least you’re playing differently from your last game if nothing else

3 Likes

Yeah

I can change my read without you posting

Lmaooo silly

1 Like

guys pls talk

need something to distract from the monotony of test studying

1 Like

okay why did you

1 Like

U more obv as town

how so

1 Like

Share opinion more and tunnel someone as town

would telling you that ive been busy irl and im trying to ‘not tunnel’ change your mind any

1 Like

also where the heck is @Ash u good bro?

2 Likes