COMBELINTORICS MAFIA -- DAY 2

Im open to the possibility of u being town im just evaluating odds

i said this and then slept for 8 hours and why are there 500 replies help

1 Like

actually i learned this on genshin haha coz one of the towns are called glupov

1 Like

I going away for a bit. Wanna emphasize:

Don’t assume wolves arent trying hard to win / arent looking towny / aren’t posting a lot. I JUST had a wolf PoV and i sat there watching villager mindset for more than a week so its fresh in my mind how village gets pocketed

I think Tutuu is being wolfy, the forced difference check pairing of me/Arctic feels so odd and he in general just seems so slimy to me right now, doesn’t really feel like he is trying to solve anything than just stir up drama for later.

2 Likes

V:
Eaves
Bystander

V-Lean:
Arctic
Frostwolf103
Badeline
Tommy (? confidence is dropping but its ok for now) could be a diff check with Tutuu

Realising I don’t have as many townreads as I though I did for paranoia reasons, oh dear. I think this is still a good list of people that have stood out as townie in my eyes and not for minor reasons per se minus Badeline maybe.

1 Like

@eaves Why did you scumread badeline earlier btw?

1 Like

Hello

Hiiii

nan

backreading. not sure whether this post is genuine but i don’t believe it to be true. i am mmm not good at reading bys but i don’t think she’s been wolfy up to this point

do people even backread here or is that for wimps

oh you. hi

was gonna say i like the vibes of your entrance but wished you’d focus a bit less on the mechanical side of things. mm maybe me being unfair because it’s not like you haven’t given reads?

i don’t like some of tutuu’s posts but have concluded the one i just replied to was probably a joke and i have autism

ok <3 yay <3

its a dumb read but prob the core of my read on bys is that she entered with a similar sort of . idk how to describe it. a read that could come across as jokey or unnaturally serious/in depth for early in rvs but is actually genuine and good? like she did in our champs quals (sorry to bring up cha*ps, censored artfully to avoid offending dear chomps.). think shes capable of coming out the gate blazing as wolf but much less awkward and elaborative when she does. and i think the rest of her posts have had that ?-first-glance-look-deeper-it’s-good vibe

2 Likes

awkward in a less towny way but not putting a lot of stock into this read

people have stronger reads on gummy than i expected? she’s, like, there 2 me. not doing all that much, not exactly doing nothing either. i had a gut negative reaction to her saying she was asking me a q to see if my reads were organic n then not elaborating on whether or not she thought they were but past me decided to respond neil the eel style with a joke abt skin and then go to sleep fsr.

inkay not mentioned so i wolfread you /j

still think freckles is towny, was it arctic? who said her sticking against the 0/3 plan when wolves might have discussed it in wolf cat felt genuine. and she sounds happy which is a dumb reason to tr someone but c’est la vie. i think her votes are fine also but im questioning the 1 on eaves because i dont think eaves is particularly towny shes kinda just eavesing about

i got distracted mid typing this brb

I apologize for not being in thread more. I got pre-occupied with some things and very I unexpectedly don’t have any time to be in thread today. I’m doing very little at work tomorrow, so I will try to get some more reading done then

badeline_sad
.

1 Like

I am alive.
Just been a long day.
Will skim through things in the morning and work from there.

2 Likes

ok im done losing a turbo back to my reading

1 Like