COMBELINTORICS MAFIA -- DAY 2

did i make that strong an impression on u

also im sticking w my frostwolf wolfy awkwardness read i think

ok lmao i somewhat get eaves trs now

uhhh does this site have a people button? no? ok ill do it off memory

freckles
bys

arctic (read on me ?)
tommy (idk this is controversial tm but i Like His Posts)
eaves

tutuu (improved but have some issues w earlier posting)

gummy (exists w content)
chomps (cute)

badeline (exists without content)

ash (issues w his early posting, later posting nonexistent)
frostwolf (matt)

how many people are in this game anyway.

VOTE: bystander VOTE: freckles

evilly withholding vote on a third from my second tier until arctic answers my q

this feels like a space where liveposting will b more helpful so ill be around more tmrw today just kinda sucked

Wrong

Am I getting meme’d or is this a scumslip from wolf chat

1 Like

i mean, relative to everyone else… yeah? mostly because your callout on ash was probably just correct and is towny even if it isn’t

your more recent posting hasn’t left that much of an impression on me

tutuu perplexes me because i kinda doubt he plays this way as a wolf but if i ignore that the stuff he’s actually saying feels wolfy

instinctively him calling me a wolf at the same time i asked him a question about one of his unexplained reads feels like a reaction a wolf wouldn’t have

but idk why he is so insistent that me/freckles has to have a wolf because he thinks wolves automatically have to be tryharding, like that is just arbitrary- and im confused why that has to apply to specifically me and freckles. it feels shoehorned in a concerning way because i still think freckles is a villager. also trying to send chomps based on what he posted is just insane. i feel like every time i see a vote of 3 from tutuu i feel like it’s always been a 1/3 intuitively

2 Likes

i’m fine with the current top 3 fwiw, but if it does end up containing a wolf my first guess would be eaves

2 Likes

what

autumn gth v

also @autumnseas why do u kinda tr eaves / see why ppl tr her

Hi all. I think I’ll be able to get some activity in today, but not nearly as much as yesterday, which is tough. I know I also didn’t get much in yesterday as well. I’ll try to get as much as I can in on my breaks and what not.

UNVOTE

Im not seeing wagon movement and that scares me that wolves are fine with it and id be surprised if wolves are fine with town getting a 0/3

Counterarguments are that Ash who i think is a wolf hasn’t been present to push wolf agenda and one of autumn / badeline / gummy is also i think a wolf and also hasnt made a big stance (badeline and gummy more so than autumn who did make a stance recently). Tommy has been reinforcing the status wuo so we’ll see the result. Arctic if wolf cant change wagons alone (if he’s alone itt). Frostwolf and me have been the ones pushing against status quo and i think Frost is town. I wanna give opportunity to ppl of either alignment and role to change wagons if they wish to by unvoting for now

Also, if bys / eaves / freckles is 1/3, and if Arctic is mafia id say the wolf is eaves > bys > freckles in this order due to Arctic’s stance of eaves being the wolf, i anticipate distancing and im preemptively parrying it and riposting it

Also I think Arctic Eaves possibly same alignment, unless Arctic Bys are same alignment, in which case Eaves can be V with Arctic W

If Eaves is W with Arctic Freckles V/V that means she pocketed us all by not actively trying to which would be very funny if true but likelyhood is lower than other possibilities imo

VOTE: tutuu
VOTE: Chomps

VOTE: tutuu
VOTE: Chomps
VOTE: Frostwolf

I dont think Arctic Freckles are w/w due to both of them reacting defensively and reactionary to my diff check read on them. Theyd be happy to take it if w/w

I think bys is >rand V due to everyone ignoring my suggestion for bys to solo pick wagons (except badeline who didnt ignore it and rejected it). This is in addition to other reasons to TR bys. I dont think wolves were happy about that proposal

They are not going to die :neutral_face: