COMBELINTORICS MAFIA -- DAY 2

I think you are underestimating the power of 0%/16%/33%/50% of VTs becoming ICs in one day phase (depending on how many VTs are beamed)

Or the wolves are underestimating it or the wolves are powerless to stop it or they already have a 1/3 or a few combinations of the above

We will see, its just guesswork before the first result

Id rather play around the hard world with mafia being in scary positions than double down on the easy world and obliterate mafia if they’re being helpless but increase chances of losing to stronger mafia as a drawback

Arctic + Ash are so w/w dont unpair them just coz Arctic is shading Ash

bystander (7): Tommy, freckles, Arctic, bystander, Chomps, Frostwolf103, autumnseas
freckles (4): Tommy, freckles, eaves, autumnseas
eaves (4): freckles, bystander, Chomps, Frostwolf103
tutuu (3): bystander, eaves, tutuu
Chomps (3): Chomps, Frostwolf103, tutuu
Arctic (2): Tommy, Arctic
autumnseas (1): Arctic
Ash (1): iamagummybear
Frostwolf103 (1): tutuu

Not Voting (2): Badeline, Ash

Also ive quite blatantly outed town in this series of posts so feel free to vote me

Typo detected. Billions must climb mountains.

I forget if tutuu giving out tons of townreads easily is v!tutuu or w!tutuu. I believe it is wolf tutuu? I don’t think I want tutuu in the 0/3 today regardless, so far I do not feel confidence on her alignment.

The more I see frostwolf being anti0/3 consistently I believe it might be t!frostwolf

I remember later in the game, while I was realtiming, Frost was still very adamant on this while still voting the same people. So, it also feels like it isn’t being done for the purpose of pushing agenda.

I feel there has been a lot of wagon movement overall, but it was night time in the US so its likely many players were asleep.

It feels like you’re townreading, or at least not pairing players, for reasons that aren’t actually particulalry towny. This is probably just a difference in playstyle and perspective.

Tutuu, are you still here? I’d like to talk.

(Badeline smile)

Yes

If you were aiming to get all three wolves today, who would you beam and why?

1 Like

I wont say for the purposes of keeping up PR cover

I can say later in the game, maybe D2, but not D1 before any info

… Okay.

(Badeline scoff)

You can answer the question by simply saying eho you believe are the three most individually scummy players. I see how my original question may have implied otherwise. I apologize.

1 Like

Or, do you believe the players you scumread have equal chance of being a wolf or a mason?

1 Like

I could understand that perspective, given their play as an informed minority would both be very similar.

1 Like

Thats the same

My presently stated PoE is: Badeline, Gummy, Tommy, Arctic, Ash, Autumn

With some possible variations, willing to entertain eaves wolf if freckles town bys town arctic wolf. Could be some more variations as more info comes, specific pairings

1 Like

Everyone is incentivized to wolf a little including masons and VTs. Good VTs will provide mason cover. U cant get misexecuted. Mafia doesnt win on parity

1 Like