COMBELINTORICS MAFIA -- DAY 2

do you think that possibly there’s a wolf in badeline gummy?

Making an assumption that wolves had control over the wagons could be inaccurate

tbh i think i town badeline more bc she voted tutuu/frostwolf/bys early and like lowk it helped for my voting tutuu as well lmao

I was aiming for town. I thought bystander, tutuu, and you were all town. I was not confident on eaves, freckles, or arctic in the slightest. I still am not. I was sharing my thoughts aloud in thread that it may be due to me feeling a sort of intimidation from them.

Also, I felt a need to “spoonfeed” Chomps about the anti 0/3 stance because he didn’t seem to understand it, and I thought it was townclearing for you. I wanted Chomps to townread you, and vote you.

im dumb i made my chart wrong but its ok

i think i misread u LOL

1 Like

image
For the last time. I’m saying wolves did not have control over the wagons.

should i get more beans or go right to dessert

dessert

1 Like

if freckles isn’t a wolf then wolves just couldn’t do anything at all and probably went to vote 0/3s for towncred as a last resort - so ppl like gummy and badeline could be, but it’s not really my default assumption rn

1 Like

If eaves is wolf this isnt true

image

Beans! They’re a great source of protein and fiber! Also, they taste good!

You should have a bean dessert!
image

1 Like

bro

Then maybe eaves is not a wolf?

eeeeek i am inclined to believe me badeline + 3 ICs are all town and freckles is wolf

if freckles is town idk where to look

2 Likes

you’re inclined to believe you’re town :hmmyes:

2 Likes

VOTE: freckles
VOTE: ash

im also inclined to believe that the 3 ICs are town

3 Likes

do you guys have thoughts on arctic btw

For what it’s worth, I think anyone who was attempting to get Freckles in with any two of the 0/3 people is likely a wolf. One person in there spoils the whole group and makes it a 1/3, the ideal beam for wolves.

I am pre-flipping freckles, yes, but I think with the wagon formations alone it is fair to do so.

1 Like