COMBELINTORICS MAFIA -- DAY 2

i say this bc near the end of the day he made a post that was like ‘we should never beam frostwolf or chomps bc of meta’ or whatever

he’s like middle of the pack, i thought his read on me was a bit weird but he resolved that decently and he’s done very little memorable since

i forgor

i doubt it is both eaves and freckles due to them advocating for each other otoh or at least freckles trying to get both eaves and herself sent

i do think it is exactly 1, but if it’s neither then um idk wolves were just afk and/or didn’t even try to do anything except get cred for voting a 0/3 and hoping that masons were inside that group

3 Likes

Can you elaborate about Freckles and Eaves being townread?

They were townread at the time, by other people. That was what I was referring to.

1 Like

Yes I understand it now, but I am interested from your perspective if you did.

and yes i am fully aware i was probably voting for 1/3s if freckles is a wolf but i think wolves were doing it too

… Yes I understand that? That’s why I said it…

okay i thought abt it

and i think if freckles is town im side-eyeing autumn/arctic/tommy/ash the hardest

i have a gut feeling that eaves is town for whatever reason

image
I trust you.

1 Like

uhoh responsibility

image

Don’t worry. It’s not like you’re an IC! You could have far more responsibility right now.

VOTE: freckles
VOTE: ash
VOTE: autumn

true true true

I need to go do some shopping. I’ll be back shortly.

2 Likes

No I mean, unlike the other players, did you read into Eaves or Freckles posts what stands out?

im buying shirts to paint on what colors of shirt should i get

tbh i think if autumn wolf then freckles might be spewed town

orng