COMBELINTORICS MAFIA -- DAY 2

Nope! I feel like I’ve hardly read any of their posts!

no dont do orange orange is literally the worst color of all time

im eating more beans.

VOTE: eaves
VOTE: ash
VOTE: idk man

WHAT

I think freckles is just wolf. There’s no need to overthink things.

orange is on the lesbian flag how can it be the worst color

Black and white are both going to be receptive to color well. Potentially a navy blue depending on the paints.

also i forgot to comment on this but this is just blatantly not true , the last game i played with you here you posted like 10 times rolled over and died on like day 2

1 Like

image
GOOD.
image
What kind?

well maybe he wasn’t medium to high levels of locked in

1 Like

black beans but i was having kidney beans before

i think bean desserts are good i had red beans with shaved ice last night

1 Like

it’s just so jarring unless you have a yellowy-orange

like can u picture anyone wearing orange on anything? it doesnt feel natural, except maybe on like a dress. but imagine someone wearing a bright orange
image
it hurts my eyes

image

I’ll go shopping now. I just love being able to emote properly!

Black beans are my favorite kind of beans! They go so well with so many things. I also love a good black bean burrito.

1 Like

i have bright orange shirts rip

there is no orange but i’ll get pink and red

1 Like

if i saw a beautiful woman wearing bright orange and she looked mildly homosexual and i didnt have social anxiety i would ask for her phone number. coward

then idk what she is even saying cuz why would the difference be due to the pfp instead of just trying harder

Bystander, I actually recommend Badeline.

for what