COMBELINTORICS MAFIA -- DAY 2

its crazy how much little pigment thia blue has lol

how little*

Why’s that?

cos i wanna see if im 3/3 nowwwwww

I figured. Was hoping it was a more interesting answer.

I can be convinced to go off of freckles today I think. She will be the first place I look if we get a 2/3 though.

nyaaa

I was too busy to be here at sod because I was having a jolly good time, a real packed happy day

1 Like

VOTE: tum VOTE: aut

VOTE: tomVOTE: aut

what did you do

got myself a mouse for my phone and keyboard set since the last one got sliced by a cat and bought some fries for the whole family

3 Likes

Tommy (6): tutuu, Arctic, iamagummybear, bystander, freckles, Chomps
Ash (5): tutuu, Arctic, autumnseas, bystander, freckles
Arctic (4): tutuu, iamagummybear, bystander, freckles
autumnseas (2): iamagummybear, Chomps
freckles (1): Arctic
eaves (1): autumnseas

Not Voting (5): Ash, Badeline, eaves, Frostwolf103, Tommy

You got a mouse for your phone

1 Like

there are a good deal of games that support keyboard and mouse :slightly_smiling_face:‍:arrow_up_down:

my nod emoji got slaughtered

wht isit called gain’
‘lost media

i hope that u guys dont get bored. i expect day talk to be slow / cryptic and imo thats good. just how this setup ought to be played imo when we are ahead

if the is bored im playing something fun it’s a win win

1 Like

that didn’t make sense

if the game is boring, I am probably playing something else outside the mafia game so it’s a win/win

1 Like