COMBELINTORICS MAFIA -- DAY 2

Can we like add Chomps and Badeline in the pile thank you

VOTE: Tommy
VOTE: Chomps
VOTE: Badeline

wtf

it probably is but idk why you think they have to be town from this

y tho

bro what
i have literally the same vote as you except the person you’re diff checking me with

instead of me*

except this method of playing is really frustrating for villagers who are in the poe and tbh i’d probably be annoyed even if i was a wolf cuz you’ve been tunneled on me the whole game for like inexplicable reasons even if you haven’t been loud about it

1 Like

I agree with Tommy, but I’d like to add Chomps and Badeline @Bystander @Tutuu

1 Like

(Badeline angry)

Do you actually think any of my gameplay comes from a wolf? I’m shocked that you do.

VOTE: Tommy
VOTE: Chomps
VOTE: Badeline

Tutuu I expected better from you at least…

I’d like to try and spend some time isoing the players on the freckles wagon today. With luck, I will have the freetime to do so at work today.

I hope I’m not planting more trees…

1 Like

I really overuse ellipses. I’ve been trying to get better about that habit but I always find myself slipping back into it.

Could I ask your reasoning towards tommy/chomps/myself tutuu?

1 Like

frost

You’re very easily swayed. Not that thats a bad thing. It has pros and cons.

1 Like

Where is your head at tutuu? I believe we are the only ones in thread.

1 Like

id rather be reactive than proactive for now. during the second half of the day phase ill be proactive if i think it makes sense

I don’t think I understand fully, could you explain a bit more?

VOTE: iamagummybear
VOTE: Badeline
VOTE: Chomps