COMBELINTORICS MAFIA -- DAY 2

This is 0/3.

Well that’s good then

1 Like

Is Tommy wolf

I’d prefer we try to hit wolves today, I think that information is more valuable.

I will have the time to iso others today. I’ll likely get started on that soon

Not a bad idea

VOTE: tomVOTE: autVOTE: cho

Perhaps, unless you think Tommy or Chomps is mafia instead, you should convince me to swap votes and we will follow.

V top on list is underscored from EoD
Tommy (7): Arctic, iamagummybear, bystander, freckles, Frostwolf103, tutuu, Chomps
Ash (4): Arctic, bystander, freckles, autumnseas
Chomps (4): Frostwolf103, tutuu, eaves, Chomps
Arctic (3): iamagummybear, bystander, freckles
Badeline (3): Frostwolf103, tutuu, eaves
autumnseas (2): iamagummybear, Chomps
freckles (1): Arctic
eaves (1): autumnseas
iamagummybear (1): eaves

Not Voting (3): Ash, Badeline, Tommy

Are you aiming for 2/3?

VOTE: tomVOTE: aut

I’m confused what you are trying to say here.

im so ch

You’re so ch.

1 Like

that’s right

1 Like

VOTE: tommy
VOTE: aut

I am looking at wagonmatics from E0D1 with current top wagon

These names are underscored

Three of which are mech cleared town

Also, do you have issue with Tommy and Chomps in same room with you?