COMBELINTORICS MAFIA -- DAY 2

if badeline is trying to look paired with me she can go VOTE: tomVOTE: autVOTE: bad

i still think chomps is towny immo

I isod Ash. I’m still not convinced he is scum. His inactivity does make him seem a little frozen, but he does seem to be busy in real life. He’s kind of a nothingburger.

(badeline upset)

I’m just townreading you. Am I seriously being scumread for that?

Eaves reads make little sense to me. They only state someone is a wolf or freewolf but do not actually explain why. It also tends to be on people I townread as well. I don’t understand their thought process.

I’d like to see more from tommy today. Why do people scumread him?

I feel more and more confused by thread’s reads and it feels as if people are seeing something I’m not seeing in the slightest. I tommy’s iso pretty towny all things considered.

VOTE: arctic
VOTE: freckles

Currently where my heads at. Struggling to find the third.

Arctic and freckles seem very paired in my eyes, especially after reading their isos. Reading isod is what I have been up to with my previous posts, sorry if i wasn’t clear.

Autumn seems towny to me? I can follow his thought process a lot of the time, and it seems a little alone in thread. Maybe its just arctic/freckles/eaves? I’d believe it honestly. I feel like thats a team I could see exisiting easily.

I think I’ll go there for now.

VOTE: arctic
VOTE: freckles
VOTE: eaves

I remember saying I must feel intimidated by those three day one. Its funny I’m voting all three of them now. I don’t think I was actually intimidated in retrospect, I think I didn’t townread them and chalked it up to intimidation because so many other people seemed to townread them.

I haven’t even noticed you townread me, the reason is what I said

How am I attempting to look paired with you?

I thought you must be referring to me townreading you, because I did not understand what else you could mean.

I can smell a difference check

If you believe Tommy is town, then it should be no problem, but what about Chomps?

image You look tired, are you okay?

If something’s come up and you can’t play the game anymore, the best thing to do is to replace out and let somebody else play the game in your stead.

Looks like @meow has just replaced in for @Ash, effective immediately.

Just be careful not to speculate about why a player replaced out, or what this might mean for their alignment.

That’s it for now. Make sure to stay safe and active!
Massping
2 Likes

Tommy (7): Arctic, iamagummybear, freckles, Frostwolf103, tutuu, bystander, Chomps
Badeline (4): Frostwolf103, tutuu, eaves, Chomps
meow (3): Arctic, freckles, autumnseas
Arctic (3): iamagummybear, freckles, Badeline
autumnseas (3): iamagummybear, bystander, Chomps
Chomps (3): Frostwolf103, tutuu, eaves
freckles (2): Arctic, Badeline
eaves (2): autumnseas, Badeline
iamagummybear (1): eaves

Not Voting (2): meow, Tommy

no way @meow

1 Like

meowmeowmeowmeow

man I can’t believe gummy sniped me before I could ping her