COMBELINTORICS MAFIA -- DAY 2

Meow.

1 Like

sorry for your wolf rand bro

1 Like

I don’t really care.

me considering if I should post like ash

Gummy, could you sell me on ash/meow wolf? I don’t see it.

i’ll give meow time to post before deciding

have been wanting to ask you about what about ash’s posts made you specifically townread him actually

What about just ash then? I didn’t see it then either.

it’s just meta im ngl

we play in the same circuit

I found myself generally agreeing with his reads and I thought the pile onto him was strange.

1 Like

Fair enough.

@meow how much of this game have you been reading?

2 Likes

man I had so many thoughts pent up over the past few days, but I haven’t read today too well yet, and I think I need to reevaluate some stuff, but I also don’t really understand the arctic wolfreads.

I was townreading him really hard d1, and I might have to rethink this actually, but you guys were also sussing ash, so that doesn’t really matter for everyone else

1 Like

it’s the vibe

I skimmed everything before today, haven’t read today too well but looked at it, had overnight thoughts etc. pretty usual amount of caught-up for me I think

1 Like

hm can i have the thoughts you had still

i know you’re reevaluating but i would like them regardless

2 Likes

we should remove the voting rights of people in the meow artic wagon and listen to the one bys is voting

Interacting with a game where there are many reads based on meta or vibes and asking for details results in nothing is becoming increasingly frustrating.

1 Like

just chill it’s such a calm game