COMBELINTORICS MAFIA -- DAY 2

I’m comfy in a spinning chair with my back leaning

I can’t! I’m at work and I’m bored! I wanna win!!!
(Badeline angry)

1 Like

this was overnight, so I think. it should be okay in terms of mason cover stuff? I was going to add a bunch of caveats because I think I miscalibrated a bit (er given that I was between tommy or ash as my final wolf), but I don’t think I have the time right now to do a proper post

Summary

n1 reads/impressions
harvest - posting has not raised any red flags. reads on people I remember thinking sounded good. every time I’ve thought harvest was towny d1 he’s been town (have not read his wolfgame)
arctic - really like posting still. in hindsight, some positioning red flags, but kind of think arctic is more aggressive about pushing agenda as wolf. this arctic feels more aware/resigned about being misread.
gummy - too wolfy to be wolf. townsided votes
freckles - arctic townread might be real or w/w I think? don’t think it’s as likely town arctic wolf freckles.
chomps - not out of range and sussing tutuu not great. also only has wolfreads. stubborness is maybe okay, no attempt to manipulate votes too much? voted frost in which is like, objectively pro-town, frost is hard to confirm
tommy - reads not good, but I do feel like the don’t overlap, and this is probably 1/3 is coming from town not mafia. I don’t like the lack of bys progression though
ash - I honestly liked the second longpost, but it could be because mafia ash saw it was doomed. not enough posting for me to evaluate well
eaves - probably easily a misclear, hasn’t posted anything really ai, just has checked out town vibes. needs to up aggressiveness probably. moved eaves down a lot even though I’m not sure if I actually believe this
badeline - I didn’t find anything particularly towny.

also gummy I know you were baiting me in your opener

crazy

1 Like

: )

1 Like

the issue is that I was pairing badeline and ash. and now I think I might have to reread badeline in uh more good faith. also I kinda liked her recent post about how she doesn’t understand the wolfreads on ash bc that’s sorta how I feel about arctic. except I’m not sure if I still feel this about arctic now

bc badeline isn’t in wolfchat?

2 Likes

yeah I need to think about this more now that I’m actually in the game

I was trying to force myself into taking a stance on each player with no stakes overnight as an exercise, but now I’m a real voice, I’m feeling a lot less certain…

i townread bys

1 Like

you would know :)

might have missed it then

VOTE: arctic

VOTE: meow

VOTE: autumn

1 Like

good set of three to confirm by the way

1 Like

can’t believe your pregame prediction of subbing into a wolf slot became true

1 Like

I am confirmed town and I want answers. Stop wolfsiding.

the bright side about combinatorics is that we’ll get info regardless of vote accuracy

frost can you think about if arctic/meow/autumn are all paired together pls

1 Like

I am fine starting with Tommy, Badeline and Chomps for day 2 resolve, I could replace Meow in Tommy if we want another 0/3 sweep.

But of course Badeline doesn’t believe she’s town.

i think we’re trying to go for 2/3