COMBELINTORICS MAFIA -- DAY 2

At this current wagons?

tommy badeline autumn will bring prosperity in the lands of lies

What about Autumn?

what what?

idk

i do really want meow in the wagons and after that im happy with choose 2 of autumn/arctic/tommy

realistically, i want meow//arctic/+1

1 Like

gm hi new person

im making ravioli

where is tommy

3 Likes

you’re trying both of these as potential 2s?

Please Chomps, why do you want Autumn voted?

yeah

I got a malicious feeling off her when it didn’t want yesterday’s top vote options and just skirted around them

1 Like

I got the same with tommy but I don’t remember if they changed later when I wasn’t looking

can you or tutuu explain arctic? I think his positioning could be not good, especially if chomps is town, but I townread the posting itself in the moment

mmm. staring at vc. i think badeline is personality pocketing me maybe but idk if id have her top 3? gummy’s confidence on her votes weirds me out esp meow bc they just subbed in and i also think shes like… locked in a lot in comparison to yesterday but maybe not in a good way. like ash was weird and meow hasnt been beacon of towniness theyve been whatever but im considering it as distancing or smth. idk

1 Like

meow

1 Like

i’m not malicious i’m soooooo nice and have cuter trs than the rest of you

1 Like

meow

1 Like

what is this saying

i’m fine voting arctic fwiw his recent set of posts not super inspiring in that they felt kinda breathless

1 Like

badeline good meow weird gummy weird

1 Like

why is meow weird

why am i weird

1 Like