COMBELINTORICS MAFIA -- DAY 2

qbcorders…

2 Likes

gummy just likes to sus me

what makes you like badeline

Go on?

1 Like

this doesn’t apply to me I’m town

Doesnt what apply, I am asking you’re voting Autumn now because the post.

cause ash was weird, ive talked abt it before

i explained why you were weird in the first post but the tldr is confidence and your attitude today compared to yesterday

I’m mostly remembering this

1 Like

i am actually not convinced anything i like about badeline is alignment indicative lol she just sounds pure

1 Like

imagine you’re wrong

and other people are feeding your delusions

that’s how I felt

in a harmless mafia game way

guess what kind of ravioli i am having

I don’t know pasta :pensive:

1 Like

Don’t you mean gaslighting, doubting my judgement?

has arctic posted since last night, I don’t think I saw anything

I suppose but it was more subtle, like the means to an end, an evil end

I put my heart into calling the group tainted

1 Like

i mean the last night posts

1 Like

And voted for a 2/3