COMBELINTORICS MAFIA -- DAY 2

Which thing are you referring to? The first time you misinterpreted my words and assumed they meant something different? Or the second time?

thank you frost voters, I’m so glad I don’t need to solve frost this game

1 Like

hm

<3

i was advocating to send both of us so it’s silly to assume we’re wolves together, and i was also at one point advocating to send freckles even after people stopped wanting to send me, so in either world where i’m the wolf in the two of us then i’m playing against my wincondition. it’s possible we’re v/v like i said, but that would lead me to suspect people who townsided with 0/3 votes since presumably wolves didn’t put up a fight at all if freckles is town

1 Like

meow

1 Like

i dont remember you really thinking i was a wolf tho so im curious what else you agreed with from him, because everything else felt pretty agreeable so idk why he’d get credit from you for that

his entrance was awkward and his later content felt struggly, it also didn’t make sense for him to describe autumn’s townread on me as better than his wolfread without letting it impact his read. in my biased opinion that feels like an excuse to ignore smth that should cause him to reconsider so he can keep pushing agenda

1 Like

oh yay arctic

I had a bunch of things to ask about that I haven’t typed up yet

oh I guess you answered one of them already (wolfreading ash)

was it just the wagonomics that made you townread freckles less?

can you explain why

your d1 townreads (I think) were bystander, harvest, freckles, and like sorta tutuu at the end

was freckles was your strongest townread of these?/do you still townread harvest

essentially yes, i don’t actually hate her (his? since it’s ijayx apparently) posts but in the world where she’s town wolves just rolled over and didn’t try to do anything which i don’t really believe. she was the 4th wagon and i have to assume wolves were trying to do something. and we can evaluate this even by voting multiple people by voting her with the people who tried to send her (like autumn, tommy, ash) and if you get a 1 or a 0 then it’ll most likely be the world where wolves just had no influence and decided to townside for cred (in which case it’d be people like chomps, badeline, gummy) but i feel like that’s not worth exploring yet. i excluded eaves from this because freckles wanted to send herself and eaves which they aren’t going to want to do as w/w.

i know this is frustrating to play around but. it’s at least something which is not a luxury i have been afforded by the people who are suggesting to vote me today

2 Likes

I like these posts together for freckles

bystander was my strongest townread and by eod i kinda convinced myself tutuu wouldn’t be playing in the way he was as mafia. i townread freckles and harvest the least but still enough for me to send them over frostwolf who i genuinely believe hadn’t left wolfrange. i’m unsure about harvest now, i think he can plausibly be a wolf in the freckles world as i said, but he feels townier to me than the others who attempted to do the same thing (tommy + your slot)

1 Like

idk what that last post even means tbh

1 Like

brah

I don’t really remember if you talked about frost at sod, at least I don’t think you made a read on him, but I kinda like freckles towning frost at the start as a player who is relatively easier player to keep unconfirmed (I agree) and then looking back to see who was keeping frost open/from being voted as town

I did like your post about not voting frost or chomps because they’re players whose alignments are hard to be confident in though, so I don’t know. I kinda think I like players who voted frost without really needing to now in retrospect (looks like ash (well he voted both frost and freckles, so those kinda cancel out in a t/w world), badeline, chomps, gummy), but I also think your reasoning was good, so I don’t know if I wolfread it knowing frost is town (I think I would be pretty concerned if chomps/freckles is t/w though?)

this is wrong on like so many levels

you would expect me to be louder because… why? have you seen me play a game like this before?

if you look at who people are voting and who i want to vote there isn’t much for me to do here

my preferred vote is freckles/meow/tommy

everyone wants to send me/meow/tommy

people are diff checking me with the person i want to send instead of me (freckles), and most people are on the side of freckles for reasons that people are being cagey with and are impossible for me to engage further with. so i am sitting here expecting to be in today’s group which i know i’m not going to get cleared for because i am expecting it to be a 2/3 or a 1/3 at worst

1 Like