I think sterilized but I can’t tell too well
No thoughts firstly because I can’t remember their interactions
But also secondly this is like not how I solve anyways because I think trying to get exact pairs based on preflips is not that helpful generally
I know this game doesn’t have flips but I’m just going to consider a like 2/3 a mostly flip here in my head when solving
right, i only asked because you yourself said that ash/arctic could be a wolf pairing
Refer to my post that I just made to gummy, I’m not going to do that exactly but moreso I will say yesterday there were groups of people and mafia is probably divided in said groups
So putting up one whole group is like unlikely to yield 2/3 and it’s more productive to just stick in whoever we actually find mafia on their own individual play rather than team building
Less so on their co behaviour and more so I just think they both can be independently mafia
For the most part I was entertaining your idea so that I could see your solve more, whichever method you think is best I’d like to hear more about your wolfreads yes.
Yeah it’s just after 2am rn I just kinda wanted to pop in for a bit before bed
I’m up up to much tomorrow so I’ll post and give more thoughts then
Think now I’m going to sleep soon though
oh huh didn’t read it like that. I guess so?
is this because you scumread ash’s slot or something I’ve said today
I was trying to die that day on purpose (in hindsight, it was not the best play). this is hard to distinguish from my normal play, where I lack any semblance of self-preservation
Is the wincondition for wolves not to send one of you?
I do agree with this and have been saying it since the start of the day. I still find it strange others seem to not see this.
Again I really don’t know what you’re looking for here. I’ve explained. Multiple times.
Well look I am a little preoccupied to find the right message, but your tone feel flat!
Okay.
I do find myself agreeing with arctic. I would really prefer to send freckles today, more than anyone honestly.
ftr this is pointless
like if you aren’t going to send freckles then just send me and keep it the way things are
sending badeline instead of me (with tommy and meow) is a really bad idea - like why would we send a group of people who were pushing conflicting things yesterday, assuming it’s a 1/3 or a 2/3 we don’t really get anything out of it because we don’t know what the wolves were doing, it’ll just be “x is the wolf and their plan was this” or “y is the wolf and their plan was smth completely different”. because badeline and freckles/tommy were pushing different things yesterday
if you want to vote badeline then you need to do it with the other townsiders like chomps and gummy, but i’m pretty sure this is a way worse idea than just seeing how many wolves are in freckles and the people who voted for her
I like this entire post. Agree fully.
@meow @Badeline @iamagummybear @eaves @Arcticb @bystander @freckles @Tommy
What do u think? If u agree, can we get 10 votes on autumn please?
Sell me on it over freckles.
Freckles eaves are never w/w because literally everyone waas content with bys/eaves/freckles d1 beam, they themselves wanted it too
Hmm. You make a fair point. That still implies that one of eaves/freckles is wolf though, no? I would really prefer freckles here.
How is it you are still the only one thinking that and you don’t actually investigate truly as to why no one else on the table shares the same opinion? I don’t get it really.
I have tried. Nobody has given solid reasoning as to why not. People refer to vibes, or meta, or gut. My gut goes the opposite way, so I will follow that.
VOTE: Autumn
VOTE: Freckles
I want freckles in the beam, and everyone I townread and only people I townread are voting autumn, so I will too.
Discuss the last wolf, i think its Tommy > Arctic
I vaguely feel like tommy wouldn’t have ghosted thread all day if he was wolf (is anyone familiar with his meta?). I also townread arctic’s posts. I think they both have bad d1 positioning.
What do you mean by “elsewhere”?
You think I’m definitely a wolf, so I’m asking if you have judged every other poster to come to this conclusion first and foremost.
Yes. I have.
If I am wrong, it will show in the beam, and you will still be around. The stakes are very low. Clarity on your wagon is also very important for solving the rest of the game.
Okay so what do you have at the moment to believe Tommy/Meow could both be town?
who do you scumread then