Not much. I could be easily convinced to vote them if someone makes a convincing argument or case. I’ve yet to see one for either.
I’ve made 2 posts about them recently if you haven’t read, you could refute what I wrote if you’d like
both
it doesnt imply there has to be one wolf
I saw them. Your posts did have good points. I’m more sold on you being wolf however. I really mostly care about you being beamed along with two of your voters. My opinions as to who specifically aren’t very important, but I do have preference of course.
Currently I am sitting back a little to gain a better perspective on who the wolves are. I like where my votes sit currently.
Then why would people be content with it? If it was 0/3, people being content with it would not be an issue.
thats a different thing to apply imo but yes it is also valid imo
You’re saying they’re not w/w because people were content with it, and wolves would not be. Wolves would also not be content with a 0/3 pairing. 2/3 and 0/3 are both very bad for wolves. So, if people were content with those pairings, then I think it can be safe to assume it was likely 1/3.
I don’t believe that you believe that I’m wolfing atm, at least I haven’t seen your work on my ISO to be this stubborn on it.
The EoD VC isn’t particularly inspiring, and if the other 10 players in this lobby don’t think it’s damning, then that should be a sign for you if I’m being real.
i think wolves would be much more explode-y in response to 2/3 than 0/3, they dont rly have a choice but to defend against 2/3 (when it involves them). they have the choice to lay low when it’s 0/3 its less game losing for them, they might be scared to wolf
Arctic does!
You can choose to not believe me. I cannot stop you from doing that. My thoughts are real, however. I fully believe it is optimal to beam you today.
i agree that one wolf in eaves/freckles is possible, im just saying im much more certain that they’re not both wolves
Ok
And when there’s confirmation that a wolf exists in that group, you will still tunnel me so how do I win here.
By properly explaining to me how, if there is a wolf in that group, you had multiple wolves wagoning you as a counter wagon to a 0/3 beam. And the purpose for that would be to… have another 0/3 beam? It really doesn’t make sense.
If you can make it make sense, then you will, and the worlds will solve themselves.
I’d recommend you move on to other players. I do not think you will be able to convince me to not vote for you.
I do agree with the reasoning you pointed out.
like who, everyone being voted right now?
I keep reading posts I think are towny from people in the overall poe (ie everyone not tutuu/bys/frost), and I don’t know how much stock to put into pairing/unpairing reads (also I always get those wrong, so maybe I should just invert them).
I think you are probably correct. I don’t think the game is necessarily “hard,” at least I think we’re on a really good start with confirmed town tutuu/frost, and mafia only getting 1/3 last night, but I guess it is “hard” for me.
part of it, I guess, is that I think I need to re-evaluate why people were sussing ash, but I kinda think ash’s opener was wolfy in a vacuum, so I also can’t really blame people for it. he made similarly sorta-contrived sounding + metadive reads in a game I played with him and got killed d1 after being wolfread by most of the game (he was town, pretty much pushed only by town). I do think that there was probably at least one wolf supporting the ash push because there are three wolves, and badeline was like, ash’s sole defender, and I’m still debating on if I think that’s wolfy or not. it’s possible badeline thought ash was townier than when they wolved the last combinatorics, I guess. I liked some of her posts today, and other people seem to townread her as well.
thank you (do you prefer freckles or ijayx?)
it’s doomed for me I wanted to sheep
I think it’s more ideal for w!me to not get beamed D1, because it’s evident I’d be the deepest wolf out of them since you are judging me against players like Autumn who aren’t universally townread.
If I get beamed D1 and it shows 1/3, town is then able to deduce that I’m a wolf that day or later, then it’s easy to trace back to D1 to see who was trying to force me up. So the plan is bound to fail if I’m caught early.
Reality is wolves had no options D1 so they chose to blend.