COMBELINTORICS MAFIA -- DAY 2

I disagree.

hm that’s also a good point man

The only person universally townread in that pairing was bystander. It’s not like tutuu or frostwolf didn’t have their fair share of nay sayers. It would be very easy to push on one of those two instead of you, or even start a new push onto bystander.

Again, you will not convince me. I advise you move on to other players who suspect you, like Arctic.

Moreso on your hierarchy of supposed townreads, where I think you should internally still have some sort of idea of where you’d place everyone even if you towned everyone is the idea.

Ya, another issue I had with Ash was that his opener seemed like he was trying a bit too hard to try and impress as soon as the game opened. Regarding Badeline’s meta on Ash, I’m not sure on it but I’d very maybe lean it not w/w off pure audacity to defend a partner from thread like that.

I am and prefer iJayx, but you can call me freckles to make the game less confusing for others. (freckles is a whole different person)

2 Likes

Somehow I don’t think having a potential villager hard tunnelled on me being wolf will be beneficial in the longrun.

1 Like

@tutuu Do you think Bade’s behaviour around this is normal for them from a meta perspective.

1 Like

It’s not like I won’t re-evaulate. I will. Now is not the time to do so.

yes

Do you think it’s townie stubbornness or could go either way for them

1 Like

lean town

ok

1 Like

I thought as much, despite the tunnel not being very helpful, I think the way Bade has gone about it kind of shows they’re more lost on me than simply trying to push the agenda that I’m wolf to cause confusion. Tone of posting also seems decently pure so they’re ok.

2 Likes

i think i know what happened but its not urgent rn

You really are the king of vagueposting.

2 Likes

thanks, writing this all out helped me a fair bit actually. like it didn’t really because eghhhh but it kinda did

Summary

my top three townreads were harvest, arctic, gummy.

I think gummy is town for reasons I mentioned above, and maybe she is my strongest townread. gummy can definitely fool me, but I do also think gamestate would be worse for town if she was wolf.

I still think arctic is town, but I’m doubting this because everyone else suspects him. I also kinda think gamestate would be worse if he was wolf. I liked his mech advice/strategy generally, and I also just. haven’t really disagreed with his reads much? like tutuu was weird at the start of the game.

I think harvest has fallen off a bit for me today. didn’t realize it was masonbait, and I don’t remember any specific solving posts I liked after I joined. I also don’t actually remember seeing him wolfread ash d1, so not sure where it came from. I don’t know if it’s strong enough to drop him to below everyone else I had him over initially.

I sorta gth town eaves because eaves just sounds so…unconcerned about everything. I think maybe I have a harder time seeing eaves as a wolf than harvest for that reason? (stupid reasoning probably but ugh)

I don’t think I can ever feel too confident on reading chomps because I have never scumread him correctly when he was a wolf. he sounds towny though. townier than eaves

I was sheeping town you off arctic because I didn’t think he would feel so strongly about you being town if you guys were both wolves. now that he has retracted this, hm. I am little wary about your posting, in that you seem like someone who can post well as wolf. I do still like that you seeded town-frost at the start of the game rather than wolf-frost. I haven’t thought too much about you admittedly. probably could go either way.

I liked tommy’s mech/strategy posts in a similar way I liked arctic’s posts. he sounded resigned about the vote result eod1, which could be wolfy, but my gutread of it was towny. I think my biggest concerns with him are his d1 reads being wrong and the general lack of thread presence. his catch-up earlier was fine, I thought talking about how bad his reads were was relatable and kinda towny.

I talked about badeline earlier I think

so hmmm if I had to do pairwise comparisons
gummy
arctic
chomps
eaves
tommy

I think that leaves my bottom three as badeline / freckles/ijax / harvest.

I don’t really like this. I think chomps is townier than eaves, but I think chomps is more likely to be wolf than eaves, which doesn’t make sense ugh. I don’t know if I actually drop harvest below tommy, it feels kinda wrong. maybe move badeline up? maybe just have a bottom four.

I forgot I scheduled stuff tomorrow, so I probably will be out all day. I don’t really think my votes will matter
VOTE: autumnseas
VOTE: badeline
VOTE: freckles

I don’t mind changing my votes if you want me to later

are these your 3 scumreads

hmm maybe “least surprised if they flip mafia” reads

so you think freckles and badeline are thunderdoming each other?

1 Like

meh maybe not. there’s sorta a level of back and forthing going on that doesn’t feel that performative to me. but I also didn’t really pick those three with any sort of specific pairings in mind

is arctic less towny to you than he was in millennium theory?