COMBELINTORICS MAFIA -- DAY 2

tbh im coming around to arctic town

1 Like

i think i need to scrutinize chomps further out of everyone

i just shrugged him town which has been a bad strategy against him in the past

1 Like

so you’re at what, me, harvest, tommy?

man it’s bedtime for both of us

i guess

i don’t even feel as good about tommy ever since he came back

1 Like

maybe it’s you harvest chomps

1 Like

I kinda was sheeping tutuu’s/your chomps townread

I think the frost vote was pretty good (if freckles wolf) but not clearing.

I don’t think chomps plays the way he does if he’s mafia. I’m more confident you’re town than him. Either way, I still want to stick to only people on the freckles wagon today.

I love combinatorics

idk like the thing about the frost vote was that it erased 2 of chomps votes bc he only voted for frost

so im wondering if there was any benefit to that

1 Like

It’s so fun!

1 Like

no yeah i think today should be freckles wagon people but im just like speculating/doomering who knows

2 Likes

he was voting bystander, freckles, eaves before that. I don’t think that changed the outcome besides moving frost up (the eaves wagon lost traction from what I recall)

eek i think you read all of this more thoroughly than me lmao

1 Like

it’s kinda chill to not feel urgency at being voted/feel like there are positives to being voted haha

confirmed town is reassuring as well

ugh whatever i brushed teeth so i guess it’s time to lay down and sleep

tutuu will surely carry and we can blame him if wrong

1 Like

I’ve been d1d/n1d my last 3 games. It was nice to not have that stress.

2 Likes

i enjoy this style yeah

like everyone gets to partake in solving regardless of alignment

2 Likes

I was tracking votes for fun while speccing bc I didn’t need to use actual brainpower to think about reads rip

alas now I need to reread the game with flips in mind if I get the chance