COMBELINTORICS MAFIA -- NIGHT 2

cos you know how chomps voted you

he only voted you so his other 2 votes got deleted

so what if he was trying to make it so that the 3 would be you/freckles/bystander instead of you/tutuu/bystander

That is what I have looked into yes.

okay sorry i didn’t realize you had already looked into it

i think meow is clearing me for really dumb reasons and idk whyyyyy

the game would be worse if gummy was mafia feels weird to me just cause it’s such weak reasoning

And that’s not all, the following posts bring up pointers to Chomps why he possibly did that.

Yeah I mean I wouldn’t know I’m so long without meta

1 Like

Well meow would make it 1/3

I am town and I think autumn is town so yes it’s either 0 or 1 I’d guess

Why are people hopeless without meta.

chomps is like the chaos agent

there are times when he makes himself known as town but usually he’s an enigma and it’s hard to read him

1 Like

Why am I hopeless?

what did you like about autumn’s posting btw

I’m just saying chomp sound towny, I’m solving but like when people come in and say oh ā€œx is someone’s metaā€ I can’t really agree or disagree without having the same meta

It’s a general thought that people can’t solve without using specific habits that a town/wolf player do.

ahh sorry i should have realized it sounded patronizing to some degree

Although Ash did bring a decent point how manage to distinct between a town me and wolf me.

if we do get a 1/3 you think it’s meow over autumn?

cos if i had to rank i would do like

meow > autumn/tommy idk

i think tommy has gotten townier through posting but not towny enough to not be in the poe rip

That he brought a decent case to vote me (Ash) in Day 1 and turns out to be wolf, must be subtle effort to make themselves look town.

1 Like

But it’s not wrong.