COMBELINTORICS MAFIA -- NIGHT 2

he like explicitly didn’t vote tutuu

im wondering if chomps vote on you and ash’s vote on freckles/you/bystander were an effort to not include tutuu in the d1 beams

we can all agree having tutuu cleared d1 is dangerous right

Before he voted bystander/freckles/me

tommy is still wolfy for going for gummy

Perhaps yes, bystander firmly believe tutuu is town and actually convince me to join the bandwagon D1.

2 Likes

man i kinda liked it was such an anti-consensus take

1 Like

i’m the goat

1 Like

i feel this is 2/3

dw abt

1 Like

girl of all times, yes

2 Likes

yeah exactly

maybe we should look into people who didn’t vote tutuu d1 rather than people who didn’t vote you and chose to vote freckles instead?

I instantly saw the vibes when you asked me.

this is at least 2/3 i think

we’ll see tho idk

if it’s 2/3 can you rank the 3 in terms of most likely to be mafia

Since chomps isn’t in it, I reckon it’s him as first candidate.

Not a lot of effort trying to resist, I have seen more reactive wolf team in combelintorics before.

i will trust the wisdom of bystander and tutuu i suppose

@Frostwolf103 if it’s 1/3 or 2/3 we need to look into chomps more tmrw okay

Autumn just kind of seems finally town riding the wave, but also I agree with her reads an it tended to coincide with mine and even the reads they give which matches consensus, seems to be formed more naturally like freckles town, being suspicious of you (who has flown under the radar)

Dealing with arctic + meow felt towny motivated/pov

Just feels like approaching the game as a towny without agenda

1 Like

Oh it was directed at gummy not me?

i thought autumn’s insistence on like freckles town felt weird when everyone was sussing her

Nah it didn’t, that’s not what I meant I thought first was essentially saying I couldn’t solve because I had no meta, which is not the case I’m just not able to use meta in my solving

oh wait im stupid