@bystander who do you think is mafia
Arctic is just howling. Im holding back from revealing my cards to maintain equity as either role. This might be difficult for other villagers to play around but I think it’s optimal
I think we should also stop completely disregarding the mason’s legacy, Tutuu wanted Arctic yesterday but prioritised his mason buddy in case he was wrong + to distance.
Plus I trust when someone like Tutuu thinks he has a good read on Arctic, because Arctic still isn’t in townmeta from what I’ve skimmed today.
And on the bright side, the wolves are trying to stop getting tutuu and me confirmed, and failed. Ash is trying to get me to join him as damage control after what Chomps did.
Where was this
and why do you think wolves wanted to stop you 2 specifically from being confirmed
Ash spoke of this after Chomps voted me in that order.
VOTE: frost
feels like 1/3 let’s make it 2/3
1030
More seriously, where I’m at is: With regards to votes, fine with Bystander/Freckles/Frostwolf. Vaguely side-eyeing Tutuu () for #332, but I think #836 is a really good post that doesn’t come from w!Tutuu. I think Frost has been far more in-line with what I expect from t!Frost than what his performance was in Mason.
Town Frost
In short:Still feel rather eh on Arctic. In my head, the distinction I thought Bystander was making between t!Arctic and w!Arctic is audience - t!…Not Town Frost
1062
I’ve read every players iso, some multiple times.
what was the point of posting this except to be an asshole fwiw
you asked chomps to post more right after this
are you saying this because he’s the main person that doesn’t think it’s you lol
VOTE: bys VOTE: eav VOTE: chomps
740
VOTE: bysVOTE: freVOTE: eav
913
we really need to get tutuu off that wagon
Autumn said the same thing
I won’t vote for frost
i feel like tutuu is still wolfy
feels like 1/3 let’s make it 2/3
You can’t make this up by Tutuu suggesting me and make it 2/3, this is the worst wolf move to make because this goes very opposite of wolf’s wincon.
Damage control? Isn’t Chomps voting even as a wolf still ending up making you confirmed by the end of the day however.
I’ve asked freckles multiple times to not talk to me like that, especially considering it does nothing but harm her case whether she likes it or not.
Ash is doing the damage control
I believe so. Frostwolfs arguments fall flat under scrutiny and yet freckles agrees with them blindly, aimply because they point at it being not her.
No I am right
So where’s your working, you’ve purely just been livetiming and haven’t brought up anything in anyone’s ISO besides your theories.
You brought up pivot Badeline and then you do this.
This is very anti town.
Nah because I see Badeline still not rereading the game and later voting and making an ultimatum on me against Frost’s desire for Chomps
It’s in my head.