AJJ! I enjoyed the newest album greatly. I already saw him live once in July, so I’m very excited to see him again!
It does. However, my city is already known, so I care very little.
If anyone is reading this and also going to that concert, somehow, please say hi!
These all feel way too on the nose for it to be w/w Arctic/Autumn, Autumn seems a little too confident in writing off the Bys/Arc SoD1 stuff as V/V and Arctic buddying up with Autumn like that seems super weird if they were paired.
Compared to Autumn bussing Ash at SoD from:
are there no worlds where i’m a wolf buddying with or tmiing arctic? feels lvl 0 strange that you think my read on arctic is specifically “mogging” yours but it doesn’t change your perspective on him
I’d take a gamble Autumn didn’t comment on a wolf member to townread out the gates just yet, and I think there’d be more consideration from Autumn’s part to boost them up if that were the case.
Not saying, I have 2 outed wolves to ISO through atm
Why not say? You can change your mind after reading.
yeah i’m not really proud of my posts about autumn but i had ash nailed for like the whole game so uhh perfectly balanced
well i wanted to know rn before you did all that, that was kinda the point lol
Because I’m not sure yet and don’t want to potentially open up a villager into omgusing me back
That’s not how I work tbh
Like gen I did not open this game since I was last in thread D2, I’ve only been active since 5 mins before the game opened up again
I haven’t read wolf isos quite yet. I’m leaning towards freckles/eaves. The way Arctic was talking in yesterday’s EoD felt very similar to my thoughts. Chomps is also someone I was leaning town on yesterday, and Gummy was as well.
i’m going to a concert on wednesday \o/ i have to skip a meeting thing to do it but idc i dont like them
i think 9ts freckles
yeq its meh but its fine i htought ig was freck;es too
Once the mafia have already guessed the masons, meaning town must vote correctly or lose, votes will not be locked, but at the end of the day, if the mafia could swap their votes to win, they will be automatically assumed to do so. If there is a tie for who to jail even after the swap, the mafia will win the game.
Important info to keep in mind for this final day.
I really still can’t see EoD1 happening with freckles as town. I will read through isos and do my due diligence tomorrow, or perhaps later tonight. Currently I’d like to real time with others.
It’s not but I don’t think I’m an easy find so I don’t blame u
For the most part I’m not going to bolster myself to be in an 0/3 D1 with 2 people I thought were polarising townies (you/eaves)
ok i think it might be time for me to actually read the op
what fp ya;; think abt my overnight stuff
ik i didnt rlly give clear conclusi0ns but thoughts r still relevant ig
You have 2 outed wolves who were dead in the PoE D1, and you think they both come back out of nowhere to bait out their deepest member just so I can be in a 1/3 when they had zero survivability as is?
You don’t think, genuinely.