COMBELINTORICS MAFIA -- mafoa win

I already said I have done zero overnight backreading, and I don’t remember any specific posts from Ash/Autumn that would make me instantly come into SoD with a solve or clear. Hence the fact you see me opening up their ISO’s in livetime right now.

Isn’t it a counterpoint that wolves got 3/3 and I genuinely do not remember much about thread, a point in my favour lmao. Or would you just assume I’m lying about not backreading.

I mean yeah I don’t think it’s Bade, this feels like a very in character thing to say esp as a reply to w!Autumn

I find it interesting Autumn never felt the urge to want to say anything about eaves, I feel that Autumn is the type of player to always want to justify their stances especially if it’s about a partner to not seem paired,

This is about as much that Autumn talked about eaves before the list, so I do think it’s more likely autumn just TMI’d eaves town perhaps.

Setting eaves up to be wolfread D2 by their readslist of me/bys being toptown feels like an odd plan for Autumn to make than keeping her in a comfy position of being a decently townread low-posting townie.

1 Like

why cant it b4 fmreckkes she didnt even check i. out on d go k ow whts acc gonnq be viq le

im voting whoever is most voted I have naught a clue

VOTE: meowVOTE: autumn

yes

spin a wheel and tell me who it lands on

4, ,skipping mafia and masons it is eaves

i feel very flattered to be voted for president

5 Likes

oh…

I forgot you weren’t ic. Chomps please lock in.

meow (2): Badeline, Chomps
autumnseas (2): Badeline, Chomps

Not Voting (7): meow, autumnseas, eaves, Arctic, Frostwolf103, bystander, freckles

1 Like

VOTE: meow
VOTE: autumnseas

1 Like

VOTE: Sleep

1 Like

i think i may be too lazy to precook food for tomorrow. and too low on time. its ok. kimchi noodles. and i will make pumpkin bread

1 Like

oh i didnt read the rules #meowted

VOTE: no prisoner 1
VOTE: no prisoner 2
VOTE: no prisoner 3

1 Like

pumpkin bread sounds really good

1 Like

i’m lazy (don’t have space for ingredience) so it’s from a trader joe’s mix but i hope it turns out well. FUCK i should have added chocolate chips i might uh. take it out of the oven to do that

1 Like

thread feels towny

4 Likes