COMBELINTORICS MAFIA -- mafoa win

flash wagon flash wagon

Chomps, what are your current thoughts on the game?

Same question to you Eaves

And don’t tell me you don’t have any. Go get some if you don’t.

VOTE: meow
VOTE: autumnseas
VOTE: Chomps

Just in case I fall asleep and not wake up in time

Gut still says it’s freckles

What’s making you lean chomps instead of freckles?

Even though you mean that jokingly, you are probably right because he was the only one setting up for today, binding me to Autumn/Meow yesterday before they went over so it’s easy from his perspective to ā€œfollow the pairing readsā€ and ā€œhow the game has gone onā€ despite none of the dead masons agreeing with him.

Plus I doubt at this stage the last wolf is just going to coast by and not try to lock in for their team, when Autumn/Meow definitely put all their marbles into their last member which is one of the reasons I’m treating you as a clear today.

And I’ve never sought out Autumn/Ash for a conversation, they were just passing by in thread and I pressured them to talk most of the time and as a wolf I’d definitely try to find something worth distancing from them than pure reads which I commonly do, including snarky remarks to them and long-winded conversations.

Eaves is not coming back…

I also think me coming in with a good case against Autumn which got 4 hearts becomes counterproductive when I started to doubt the confidence I had in the read and basing Autumn’s behaviour off of their activity, so like if I’m wolfing then I’m sabotaging my positioning on purpose.

Good grief, what is the world coming to.

Well one of them is obviously going to be the wolf,

Bys is AFK and will probably not come back with a fresh mindset and just stick to what she remembered with short time

So it’s in the wolf’s best interest to blend into my voters and wait it out

You have done enough, he has given opportunities to defend his case and just shrug it off.

Go vote Arctic then.

you thought it was serious?

No comment.

hi

3 Likes

Welcome back Bystander

1 Like