VOTE: autumn
VOTE: meow
@freckles i will aprrpach with fresh mindset i slimmed chomps recent is kinda wolfy
VOTE: autumn
VOTE: meow
@freckles i will aprrpach with fresh mindset i slimmed chomps recent is kinda wolfy
u dont knoq me sonion
I appreciate it
Would it be funny if Combelintorics gives wolves have one use ability for fake green check or give a frame attempt to foil a 0/3
(No donât try it)
sonion
YALL
do aome people not wash their belly buttons that is scary
Killing masons when beamed 3/3 was already unexpected.
gus what do wed
what is the casecho]omps i am notbaing
Do my suggestion and vote Chomps, win the game. At least two people say vote Freckles, not counting Chomps whoâs wolf
I could be also chaos goblin, vote Freckles and Chomps.
Then you no longer have that dilemma.
But no I am not going to do that.
meow (7): meow, Frostwolf103, Badeline, Chomps, freckles, eaves, bystander
autumnseas (7): meow, Frostwolf103, Badeline, Chomps, freckles, eaves, bystander
Chomps (3): Frostwolf103, freckles, eaves
freckles (2): Badeline, Chomps
no prisoner 1 (1): autumnseas
no prisoner 2 (1): autumnseas
no prisoner 3 (1): autumnseas
Not Voting (1): Arctic
can u explain a bit why
(I kinda hate I am like only one of the three besides Arctic and Badeline trying to solve the last day here)